Have questions about buying and owning a home? Come on in. We've got answers.
Financially Prepping for Buying a Home
Before embarking on your journey to homeownership, there are a few things you should do.
Class is in session. Learn what you need to know about home ownership in five minutes or less.
Buying a Home
The first step is deciding to buy a home. Here's what's next.
What to consider when thinking about an investment property.
Getting Ready to Buy a Home
Selling and Shopping for a Home
Starting your Application
- How to Simplify Your Home Refinance: One Couple's Experience
- Refinancing 101: Everything You Need to Know
- Refinancing 101: What are my Options?
- Refinancing 101: Should I Refinance?
- Refinancing 101: Does it Make Sense to Refinance in 2021?
- Refinancing 101: Why It's Time to Consider Refinancing
- Refinancing 101: How to Choose Your Lender
- Equity—the Ace up your Sleeve
Using Your Equity
- How to Activate and Use your HELOC
- Top Ways to Pay for Home Renovations
- Three Ways a Mortgage Refinance Can Change Your Life
- 4 ways to Pay Down Your Mortgage Faster
- How to Save Money on your Mortgage Refinance
- Essential Steps to Follow when Getting and Using a HELOC
- 3 Reasons You Might Want to Convert Your HELOC Balance to a Fixed Rate Loan Option
- The 4 Best Ways to Handle HELOC Balloon Payments
- Why Bank of Hawaii HELOCs Don't Have Balloon Payments
- Top Ways Home Owners Can Pay for Education
Take Your Next Step
Whether you're buying, refinancing or accessing your equity, we're here to help.
Whether you’re buying a home or investing in a new property, we can help.
Lower your payments, shorten your loan term or tap into your home equity.
A smart way to pay for life’s big expenses, or even to refinance your existing mortgage.
Connect with our experts
Book an appointment
Choose from in-person or phone appointments at a time and location that’s convenient for you.
Send a message
Send us your question and one of our home loans experts will contact you.
You're about to exit BOH.com
Links to other sites are provided as a service to you by Bank of Hawaii. These other sites are neither owned nor maintained by Bank of Hawaii. Bank of Hawaii shall not be responsible for the content and/or accuracy of any information contained in these other sites or for the personal or credit card information you provide to these sites.