Owning a Home
Make the most of your biggest investment. Because when it comes to memories, there's no place like home.
Equity—the Ace up your Sleeve
Owning a home gives you an ace up your sleeve for all of life's biggest expenses.
- How to Simplify Your Home Refinance: One Couple's Experience
- Refinancing 101: Everything You Need to Know
- Refinancing 101: What are my Options?
- Refinancing 101: Should I Refinance?
- Refinancing 101: Does it Make Sense to Refinance in 2021?
- Refinancing 101: Why It's Time to Consider Refinancing
- Refinancing 101: How to Choose Your Lender
- Equity—the Ace up your Sleeve
Using Your Equity
- How to Activate and Use your HELOC
- Top Ways to Pay for Home Renovations
- Three Ways a Mortgage Refinance Can Change Your Life
- 4 ways to Pay Down Your Mortgage Faster
- How to Save Money on your Mortgage Refinance
- Essential Steps to Follow when Getting and Using a HELOC
- 3 Reasons You Might Want to Convert Your HELOC Balance to a Fixed Rate Loan Option
- The 4 Best Ways to Handle HELOC Balloon Payments
- Why Bank of Hawaii HELOCs Don't Have Balloon Payments
- Top Ways Home Owners Can Pay for Education
Starting Your Application
Take Your Next Step
Whether you're buying, refinancing or accessing your equity, we're here to help.
Whether you’re buying a home or investing in a new property, we can help.
Lower your payments, shorten your loan term or tap into your home equity.
You're about to exit BOH.com
Links to other sites are provided as a service to you by Bank of Hawaii. These other sites are neither owned nor maintained by Bank of Hawaii. Bank of Hawaii shall not be responsible for the content and/or accuracy of any information contained in these other sites or for the personal or credit card information you provide to these sites.