- Bank of Hawaii’s 9th Annual Community Walk Raises $106,257 to Benefit Three Non-Profits
HONOLULU, HAWAII (April 4, 2015) – More than 1,200 Bank of Hawaii employees and their families started the morning off with a walk around Kapiolani Park for the Bank of Hawaii Live Kōkua Community Walk.
- Saturday, April 04, 2015
- Apple Pay Now Available for Bank of Hawaii Debit Card Customers
HONOLULU, HAWAII (March 10, 2015) - Bank of Hawaii announces that debit card customers with accounts in the state of Hawaii are now able to use Apple Pay™, the new mobile payment service from Apple®.
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015
- Bank of Hawaii Offers Free Tax Preparation through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Feb. 10, 2015) Through a partnership with Goodwill Industries of Hawaii, two Bank of Hawaii branches on Oahu will help qualified taxpayers prepare their 2014 tax returns through the IRS’ Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015
- Bank of Hawaii Welcomes Students on Groundhog “Job Shadow” Day
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Feb. 2, 2015) - Coinciding with Groundhog Day, Bank of Hawaii hosted 20 students from Waianae Intermediate and Waimanalo Intermediate for “Job Shadow” Day on Monday, Feb. 2.
- Monday, February 02, 2015