- More than 200 Bank of Hawaii Volunteers Teach Children to Save
HONOLULU, HAWAII (April 29, 2016) – More than 2,000 students in 28 schools and locations throughout the state of Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Saipan and Palau learned from more than 200 Bank of Hawaii employees about the importance of saving as part of the American Bankers Association Teach Children to Save Day program, a national campaign of volunteer bankers who help young people develop lifelong savings habits.
- Friday, April 29, 2016
- Bank of Hawaii Celebrates 10th Annual Community Walk
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Apr. 2, 2016) – Nearly 1,000 Bank of Hawaii employees and their families started the morning off with a walk around Kapiolani Park for the 10th annual Bank of Hawaii Live Kōkua Community Walk.
- Saturday, April 02, 2016
- Bank of Hawaii Announces New Vice Presidents: Daniels and Ikeda
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Mar. 28, 2016) – John Daniels has joined the Bank of Hawaii as vice president and senior consumer loan officer in the Dealer Indirect Lending Department.
- Monday, March 28, 2016
- Bank of Hawaii Foundation Now Accepting Nominations for 2016 Mike Lyons Maui Community Award
HONOLULU, HAWAII (March 3, 2016) – Bank of Hawaii Foundation is now accepting nominations/applications for the 2016 Bank of Hawaii Foundation Mike Lyons Maui Community Award.
- Thursday, March 03, 2016
- Slippers, Shaka and Spam Musubi
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Feb. 17, 2016) – There’s a new smiley-face emoji – and you can only get it through Bank of Hawaii’s new app, Hawaiimoji.
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Bank of Hawaii Announces New Vice Presidents Kirihara, Matsuo and Tang
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Jan. 28, 2016) – Taylor Kirihara, primary relationship officer, has been promoted from assistant vice president to vice president in the Hawaii Commercial Banking Center.
- Thursday, January 28, 2016
- Bank of Hawaii Announces New Senior Vice Presidents: Lowson, Tom and Uyeda
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Jan. 25, 2016) - James “Hobbs” Lowson, West Pacific regional manager, has been promoted from vice president to senior vice president.
- Monday, January 25, 2016