- Bank of Hawaii Celebrates 10th Annual Community Walk
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Apr. 2, 2016) – Nearly 1,000 Bank of Hawaii employees and their families started the morning off with a walk around Kapiolani Park for the 10th annual Bank of Hawaii Live Kōkua Community Walk.
- Saturday, April 02, 2016
- Bank of Hawaii Announces New Vice Presidents: Daniels and Ikeda
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Mar. 28, 2016) – John Daniels has joined the Bank of Hawaii as vice president and senior consumer loan officer in the Dealer Indirect Lending Department.
- Monday, March 28, 2016
- Bank of Hawaii Foundation Now Accepting Nominations for 2016 Mike Lyons Maui Community Award
HONOLULU, HAWAII (March 3, 2016) – Bank of Hawaii Foundation is now accepting nominations/applications for the 2016 Bank of Hawaii Foundation Mike Lyons Maui Community Award.
- Thursday, March 03, 2016
- Slippers, Shaka and Spam Musubi
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Feb. 17, 2016) – There’s a new smiley-face emoji – and you can only get it through Bank of Hawaii’s new app, Hawaiimoji.
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Bank of Hawaii Announces New Vice Presidents Kirihara, Matsuo and Tang
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Jan. 28, 2016) – Taylor Kirihara, primary relationship officer, has been promoted from assistant vice president to vice president in the Hawaii Commercial Banking Center.
- Thursday, January 28, 2016
- Bank of Hawaii Announces New Senior Vice Presidents: Lowson, Tom and Uyeda
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Jan. 25, 2016) - James “Hobbs” Lowson, West Pacific regional manager, has been promoted from vice president to senior vice president.
- Monday, January 25, 2016