- Bank of Hawaii Appoints Michael Taylor as Senior Vice President
HONOLULU, HAWAII (May 08, 2015) – Michael Taylor has been appointed senior vice president and real estate manager for Bank of Hawaii.
- Friday, May 08, 2015
- More than 150 Bank of Hawaii Volunteers Teach Children to Save
HONOLULU, HAWAII (April 23, 2015) – More than 4,000 students in 35 schools throughout the state of Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Saipan and Palau learned from nearly 150 Bank of Hawaii employees about the importance of saving as part of the American Bankers Association Teach Children to Save Day program, a national campaign of volunteer bankers who help young people develop lifelong savings habits.
- Thursday, April 23, 2015
- Bank of Hawaii First Local Bank to Offer Alternative to Traditional Checking Account in Hawaii
HONOLULU, HAWAII (April 16, 2015)—Bank of Hawaii is the first local bank to offer an alternative account to traditional checking in the state of Hawaii.
- Thursday, April 16, 2015
- Bank of Hawaii Announces New Vice Presidents Lam and Niimura
HONOLULU, HAWAII (April 15, 2015) – Cindy Lam has been promoted from senior financial risk officer and assistant vice president to financial risk assessment manager and vice president of the Accounting department.
- Wednesday, April 15, 2015
- Bank of Hawaii Foundation Now Accepting Nominations for 2015 Mike Lyons Maui Community Award
HONOLULU, HAWAII (April 13, 2015) – Bank of Hawaii Foundation is now accepting nominations/applications for the 2015 Bank of Hawaii Foundation Mike Lyons Maui Community Award.
- Monday, April 13, 2015
- Bank of Hawaii’s 9th Annual Community Walk Raises $106,257 to Benefit Three Non-Profits
HONOLULU, HAWAII (April 4, 2015) – More than 1,200 Bank of Hawaii employees and their families started the morning off with a walk around Kapiolani Park for the Bank of Hawaii Live Kōkua Community Walk.
- Saturday, April 04, 2015
- Bank of Hawaii Donates 6,816 Volunteer Hours to Community
HONOLULU, HAWAII (April 1, 2015) – Bank of Hawaii employees have set a new record when it comes back to giving to the community.
- Wednesday, April 01, 2015
- Bank of Hawaii Announces Executive and Senior Vice President Promotions: Mizuno, Lai and Taylor
HONOLULU, HAWAII (March 23, 2015) – Tony Mizuno has been promoted from senior vice president and commercial real estate loan division manager to executive vice president in the Commercial Real Estate Loan Division.
- Monday, March 23, 2015
- Bank of Hawaii Announces New Vice Presidents Baruffi and Chung
HONOLULU, HAWAII (March 16, 2015) – Geno J. Baruffi III joins Bank of Hawaii as vice president in IT Business Application Management. He is responsible for the planning, directing and execution of all IT activities assigned to his department which covers Finance, Human Resources and Corporate Security.
- Monday, March 16, 2015
- Apple Pay Now Available for Bank of Hawaii Debit Card Customers
HONOLULU, HAWAII (March 13, 2015)—Bank of Hawaii announces that debit card customers with consumer accounts in the state of Hawaii are now able to use Apple Pay™, the new mobile payment service from Apple®.
- Friday, March 13, 2015
- Bank of Hawaii to Offer Apple Pay to Debit Card Customers
HONOLULU, HAWAII (February 26, 2015)- Bank of Hawaii announces that debit card customers with accounts in the state of Hawaii will be able to use Apple Pay™, the new mobile payment service from Apple®, within the next 30 days.
- Thursday, February 26, 2015
- Bank of Hawaii Offers Free Tax Preparation through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Feb. 10, 2015) Through a partnership with Goodwill Industries of Hawaii, two Bank of Hawaii branches on Oahu will help qualified taxpayers prepare their 2014 tax returns through the IRS’ Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015
- Bank of Hawaii Welcomes Students on Groundhog “Job Shadow” Day
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Feb. 2, 2015) - Coinciding with Groundhog Day, Bank of Hawaii hosted 20 students from Waianae Intermediate and Waimanalo Intermediate for “Job Shadow” Day on Monday, Feb. 2.
- Monday, February 02, 2015