Managing your finances is key to building a brighter future.
Mini Master Classes
Ready to become the master of your financial future? Learn what you need to know in five minutes or less.
Take the Financial Health Quiz
Take this quiz to receive your personalized financial health score and get useful tips to help you make progress where you need it most.
Looking for quick financial tips on a variety of topics? Check out SmartMoney Mondays!
Saving More Money in Hawaii
- How to Save More Money in Hawaii
- Why You Need an Emergency Savings Fund and How to Build One
- Money Saving Tips: Navigating a Sea of Savings Options
- Tackling the Price of Paradise: Savings Strategies for Better Money Management
- Save More Money in Hawaii with these 50 unexpected tips
- Three Rules to Maximize Your Savings, No Matter the Economy
- Six Questions You Need to Ask to Find the Best Savings Account
- 5 Benefits of Consolidating Your Savings to One Bank
- 6 Big Benefits of Setting Up Direct Deposit
- How to Build Your Savings with the Magic of Compound Interest
What to Do if You've Lost Your Job
- 10 Steps to Take if You've Lost Your Job
- Where to Find COVID-19 Assistance Resources in Hawaii
- Tips for Navigating Hawaii's Unemployment Benefits Process
- What to Know about the New Economic Impact Payments
- Credit Counseling 101: How It Could Help You
- What to Do if You Get Sent to Collections
- How to Talk to Creditors if You're Having Trouble Paying Your Bills
Everything to know about Income Taxes in Hawaii
- Top Ways to Keep Your Smartphone Safe
- What to You Need to Know about Debt Collection Scams
- How to Keep Your Money Safe When Using Digital Payments
- Don't Fall for the Grandparent Scam
- Don't Trust that Pop-Up! How to Avoid Tech Support Scams
- 3 Tips for Avoiding Advance Fee Scams
- Fundraising Website Fraud: How to Do Good and Spot the Scams
- Keep Your Money Safe by Watching Out for These COVID-19 Scams
Is home ownership part of your financial journey?
From buying to renovating, and everything in between, we have resources to help.
This information is for educational purposes only, is not specific to any particular product or service that may be offered by Bank of Hawaii, and was not created by Bank of Hawaii. Please reach out to your tax/financial/legal advisor for more information to address your particular needs or circumstances.
You're about to exit BOH.com
Links to other sites are provided as a service to you by Bank of Hawaii. These other sites are neither owned nor maintained by Bank of Hawaii. Bank of Hawaii shall not be responsible for the content and/or accuracy of any information contained in these other sites or for the personal or credit card information you provide to these sites.