How to build credit and why it matters.
What is a Good Credit Score (and How to Build it)
5 factors that make up a strong credit score.
How to talk to Creditors if You Can't Pay Your Bills
Ways to be proactive when struggling financially.
More Credit Tips
- The Experts' Guide to a Healthy Credit Score
- 5 Easy Tips to Improve Your Credit Rating
- Credit Counseling 101: How it Could Help You
- Personal Loan vs. Credit Card: Which is Right for You?
- How to talk to Creditors of You're having Trouble Paying Bills
- Skip the High Fees - Why Prepaid Cards are often not your best Options
Getting out of Debt
- Debt: The Good, The Bad, and How to Manage Each
- Get out of Debt: Tips for Taking Control of Your Finances
- What You Need to Know about Bankruptcy
- What You Need to Know about Debt Collection Scams
- 4 Simple Steps to Get out of Debt
- How to Consolidate Debt at a Lower Rate
- What to do if you get sent to collections
Saving More Money in Hawaii
Finding the Best Savings Account
- The Bigger Picture: Creating Goals is Key to Budget Planning Success
- How to Create a Budget Using this Simple Spreadsheet
- Tips on How to (Actually) Stick to Your Budget
- Budgeting: Reviewing & Revising to Get the Most from Your Budget Plan
- Hate to Budget? Here's the Easy Way to Plan and Save Money
- 3 Easy Steps to Creating a Smart Budget
Is home ownership part of your financial journey?
From buying to renovating, and everything in between, we have resources to help.
This information is for educational purposes only, is not specific to any particular product or service that may be offered by Bank of Hawaii, and was not created by Bank of Hawaii. Please reach out to your tax/financial/legal advisor for more information to address your particular needs or circumstances.
You're about to exit BOH.com
Links to other sites are provided as a service to you by Bank of Hawaii. These other sites are neither owned nor maintained by Bank of Hawaii. Bank of Hawaii shall not be responsible for the content and/or accuracy of any information contained in these other sites or for the personal or credit card information you provide to these sites.