The right solution to meet your business needs
Click for details >
Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard®
50,000 Bonus HawaiianMiles®
After spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days1
See Terms and Conditions for details
Annual fee: $99
Introducing the card that now gets you closer every day, with these great benefits and more
One-Time 50% Off
Earn up to 40,000
Additional bonus miles1
Enhanced benefits to earn more miles
Miles on eligible Hawaiian Airlines purchases*
Miles on gas, dining and office supply store purchases*
Miles on all other purchases*
Enjoy the Benefits
- Share Miles allows you to send and receive miles from friends and family on HawaiianAirlines.com2
- Chip technology, so paying for your purchases is more secure
- No blackout dates plus access to discounted award flights on Hawaiian Airlines
- Suite of valuable travel assistance services you can use at home and away
- Manage your credit card online.
- Complimentary employee cards help you earn rewards faster and control business spending
- Easier expense tracking with a consolidated statement showing all expenses
- Annual fee is $99*
* Offer subject to credit approval. Not everyone will qualify for the Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard. If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your obligations, we may not be able to open an account for you. This offer is available to new cardmembers only. Please see Terms and Conditions for information about rates, fees, the Annual Fee, costs and terms for this particular offer before applying.
1 Please refer to the Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard FAQs and Terms and Conditions for more information about the program benefits and features.
2 Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard cardmembers can send and receive HawaiianMiles from friends and family online at HawaiianAirlines.com without a transaction fee. You must have a current email address on file within your HawaiianMiles account to receive HawaiianMiles transferred with the Share Miles program. You may receive HawaiianMiles transferred from friends and family up to a maximum of ten (10) times per calendar year. The HawaiianMiles transferer must be a current HawaiianMiles account holder and may perform an unlimited number of transfer transactions using the Share Miles program. There are no transaction fees for HawaiianMiles transfers, no charges per mile, and no minimum or maximum number of HawaiianMiles that can be transferred to cardmembers.
The Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclays) pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.