Waipahu Community Foundation
Grants are intended to benefit Waipahu’s youth, primarily for programs and projects that benefit schools in Waipahu, that combat juvenile delinquency (including youth-related activities and anti-drug, crime prevention, and recreational programs or activities), health-related programs that provide youth rehabilitation and counseling, and cultural programs.
Area Served: Waipahu
Proposal Due: Quarterly
Support is restricted to programs that benefit the youth of Waipahu.
1st Friday in June, September, December, and March
Applications from five designated charter member charities for the annual grant program are due by June 10.
Specific Eligibility Criteria
- Grants are restricted to programs and organizations with a presence within zip code 96797.
- Except for the annual grants, the grant period may extend only for one calendar quarter.
- An organization may receive no more than two grants each fiscal year (July 1–June 30).
- A final report must be submitted before another grant may be requested.
- Refer to Funding Restrictions in Grant Application Form located below.
Proposals should be submitted as follows:
President, Waipahu Community Foundation
c/o Waipahu High School Administration Office
94-1211 Farrington Highway
Waipahu, HI 96797
Foundation Documents for Program Grants
You're about to exit BOH.com
Links to other sites are provided as a service to you by Bank of Hawaii. These other sites are neither owned nor maintained by Bank of Hawaii. Bank of Hawaii shall not be responsible for the content and/or accuracy of any information contained in these other sites or for the personal or credit card information you provide to these sites.