Remote Banking Options
At this time, we strongly recommend that any Bank of Hawaii customers needing banking services use our mobile and online options if at all possible. You’ll be able to access your accounts remotely, 24/7, and manage your money quickly and securely from wherever is safest and most convenient for you.
- e-Bankoh — Our online banking option allows you to bank in the comfort of your home. Make sure to keep your information up to date by logging in and confirming your account details. If you need help to set up your online account, you may go into a branch with your mobile device or learn how to enroll in e-Bankoh.
- Mobile Banking — The Bank of Hawaii mobile app helps you manage your money quickly and easily, anytime, anywhere, on your mobile device. Features include transfering money between Bank of Hawaii accounts and mobile deposit, which allows you to deposit a check by taking a photo and depositing it through the app.
- Bankoh By Phone — Connect to our automated system for access to account activities such as transaction history, rates information, transfers and payments, and other account requests. Visit our Bankoh By Phone guide (PDF) to learn more.
- Zelle — A quick and easy way to send money to and receive money with friends, family and others you know and trust who have a Bank of Hawaii account or a bank account in the U.S. Zelle is conveniently located in the Bank of Hawaii mobile app.*
- Easy-deposit ATMs — Our easy-deposit ATMs are available for your use, and equipped with technology to allow you to make deposits without an envelope. The ATMs also feature Cardless Cash, which allows you to withdraw cash using your mobile device and without waiting in line at the teller.
- Call Center — Our representatives at our Customer Service Center may be reached at 643-3888 between 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM (HST), 7 days a week.
* Zelle is currently not available to personal or business accountholders in Guam, Saipan, and Palau.
You're about to exit BOH.com
Links to other sites are provided as a service to you by Bank of Hawaii. These other sites are neither owned nor maintained by Bank of Hawaii. Bank of Hawaii shall not be responsible for the content and/or accuracy of any information contained in these other sites or for the personal or credit card information you provide to these sites.