Aloha! Our official Bank of Hawaii social media pages provide a platform to connect with our community and deliver relevant information about our products and services. We have official Bank of Hawaii corporate accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube. By engaging with our social media pages, you agree to the following guidelines:
Be Respectful and Relevant
While we encourage healthy conversation and engagement, please be polite and respectful in your interactions with others on any of our social media pages. To ensure that our social media pages remain a positive, welcoming space for active discussion, we may remove any post or comment that is:
- Discriminatory in relation to age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability;
- Abusive, hateful, obscene, profane, disruptive, or explicit;
- An insult, threat, or harassment of other social media users, organizations, or employees;
- Spam, repetitive, or deceptive and may contain malicious links;
- A solicitation, promotion, or advertisement that is not related to Bank of Hawaii or its affiliates;
- A violation of privacy rights or intellectual property rights;
- Inclusive of any NPPI (non-public personal information), such as email addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, social security information, account numbers, passwords, and/or any other form of personal or contact information for you or someone else;
- Criminal in nature, or instigates or implies violence towards oneself or others; these posts or comments may also be reported to the proper authorities;
- False, inaccurate, slanderous, or libelous;
- Or is otherwise in our opinion inappropriate.
Content posted on any official Bank of Hawaii social media account is exclusive property of Bank of Hawaii, its affiliates, and/or content providers. Copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws protect the content. Use of this content without written authorization from Bank of Hawaii is prohibited.
By submitting content to any of the official Bank of Hawaii social media pages, you warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of the content or that the copyright owner of the content has granted you and Bank of Hawaii permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of your use.
Infringement of any party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is your sole responsibility.
Using any of the official Bank of Hawaii social media pages to distribute unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, including photos, videos, text, or recordings, is strictly prohibited and subject to removal.
By posting comments, posts, tagged photos, videos, ideas, or any other content to any official Bank of Hawaii social media page, you are granting Bank of Hawaii nonexclusive, worldwide rights to republish, redistribute or otherwise use this content in perpetuity in any way we see fit. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing and advertising materials as well as any copyrighted material.
We may occasionally share content from third-party sites that we believe our community may find valuable. However, please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the site or company.
Protect Your Privacy
Our official Bank of Hawaii social media accounts are public, which means anyone can see your post. For your privacy and security, please do not share any account information in a post, comment, or private/direct message on any of our social media pages. We will never ask you to provide any account information such as your account number, password, or PIN, on any social media channel.
Customer Service Inquiries
For account inquiries and to ensure proper customer verification, we encourage you to contact our Customer Service Center using the numbers below or visit your nearest Bank of Hawaii branch.
We reserve the right to remove any post or comment that in our opinion violates our Community Guidelines, any other Terms and Conditions, or any other applicable rules or laws. Consistent violation of our Community Guidelines may result in blocking of the user on that platform without prior written notice. We reserve the right to cooperate and comply with any requests from any government agency to provide information we regarding anything posted through or on our social media sites.
For questions or comments about our social media pages, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You're about to exit BOH.com
Links to other sites are provided as a service to you by Bank of Hawaii. These other sites are neither owned nor maintained by Bank of Hawaii. Bank of Hawaii shall not be responsible for the content and/or accuracy of any information contained in these other sites or for the personal or credit card information you provide to these sites.