Bank of Hawaii Kicks off Four-Month 5 Million HawaiianMiles® Giveaway
BOH contactless debit card customers could win prizes for future vacations
totaling 5 million HawaiianMiles
September 1st, 2021
What would you do with 100,000 miles? What about 1 million miles? Whether it is traveling inter-island and supporting our local economy or dreaming of a future getaway to visit family and friends out of state, many local residents are looking forward to reconnecting with loved ones and planning adventures when it’s safe to do so again.
Bank of Hawaii, the exclusive local bank of HawaiianMiles, will award a total of 5 million HawaiianMiles to 41 lucky winners who use their new contactless debit cards from Sept. 1 through Dec. 31, 2021.
- 10 winners each month will be chosen to receive 100,000 HawaiianMiles, and
- 1 person will be chosen as the grand-prize winner of 1,000,000 HawaiianMiles.
Below are some highlights; official rules and details can be found at boh.com beginning Wednesday, Sept. 1.
- All state of Hawaii Bank of Hawaii debit cardholders customers aged 18+ are automatically eligible to enter.
- The more customers use their contactless debit cards, the more entries they receive
- Customers will receive 2 entries for every in-person purchase they make using the contactless “tap” feature on the merchant terminal.
- Consumers will receive 1 entry for every other debit card purchase, including online transactions, recurring bill payments, or in-person purchases made using the “dip or swipe” functions on merchant terminals.
- Winners will be announced via social media on the 20th day following the close of each monthly contest (Oct. 20, Nov. 20, Dec. 20 and Jan. 20).
Earlier this year, to keep the community safe, Bank of Hawaii issued its debit cardholders contactless cards. These cards are the safe, simple and secure way to pay for everyday purchases. Most local businesses already have contactless-enabled terminals in place, including CVS/Longs Drugs, Costco and Target. This no-touch payment option takes seconds to complete and is much safer than swiping or dipping a card into the terminal.
Hawaiian Airlines offers flexibility and effortless travel with HawaiianMiles that never expire. No purchase necessary to enter or win; see boh.com for full rules, including alternate method of entry.
You're about to exit BOH.com
Links to other sites are provided as a service to you by Bank of Hawaii. These other sites are neither owned nor maintained by Bank of Hawaii. Bank of Hawaii shall not be responsible for the content and/or accuracy of any information contained in these other sites or for the personal or credit card information you provide to these sites.