Registered Shareholder Services
For existing registered shareholders whose shares are held with Computershare, Bank of Hawaii Corporation’s stock transfer and dividend paying agent.
As a registered shareholder, you are able to access your accounts via Investor Centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please note this service is available for registered shareholders only. If you have your holdings in a brokerage account, please contact your broker or investment advisor.
Registration for New Users
If you are a first-time user, you will need to secure an authorization code to enable you to gain full access to Investor Centre. Visit Investor Centre’s registration page and input the Bank’s ticker symbol (“BOH”) under Ticker Symbol, and your holder account number and postal code. Go through the 4-step process and you will receive a confirmation of your registration via e-mail.
After you register, you will receive an authorization code in the mail and instructions on how to activate your account for unrestricted transactional functionality the next time you log in.
Accessing Your Account via Investor Centre
After registering, you can sign on to view your accounts in one of two ways:
Through Computershare’s Investor Centre Web service, registered shareholders can manage their accounts online.
- Full transactional access for Investor Centre members - Gain the full access to all your account holdings and perform transactions conveniently. Registration is free and can be completed in minutes! With Investor Centre you can:
- View your account details, account balance and transaction history
- Change your address
- Update your account with Social Security number for tax purposes
- Retrieve duplicate tax forms or statements
- Enroll in online delivery of proxy materials and account statements
- View instructions on transferring shares and download various standard forms
- Access stock quotes and price history
- Enroll in DRP and direct deposit and automatic debit services
- Sell shares online
You're about to exit BOH.com
Links to other sites are provided as a service to you by Bank of Hawaii. These other sites are neither owned nor maintained by Bank of Hawaii. Bank of Hawaii shall not be responsible for the content and/or accuracy of any information contained in these other sites or for the personal or credit card information you provide to these sites.