The right solution to meet your business needs
Click for details >
Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard®1
Introducing the card that now gets you closer every day, with these great benefits and more
One-Time 50% Off
Earn up to 40,000
Additional bonus miles*
Enhanced benefits to earn more miles
Miles on eligible Hawaiian Airlines purchases*
Miles on gas, dining and office supply stores*
Miles on all other purchases*
Enjoy the Benefits
- Share Miles allows you to send and receive miles from friends and family on HawaiianAirlines.com, without a fee.2
- Chip technology, so paying for your purchases is easier and more secure
- No blackout dates plus access to discounted award flights on Hawaiian Airlines
- Suite of valuable travel assistance services you can use at home and away
- Manage your credit card online.
- Complimentary employee cards help you earn rewards faster and control business spending
- Easier expense tracking with a consolidated statement showing all expenses
- Annual fee is $99*
* Offer subject to credit approval. Not everyone will qualify for the Hawaiian Business Mastercard. If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your obligations, we may not be able to open an account for you. This offer is available to new cardmembers only. Please see Terms and Conditions for information about rates, fees, the Annual Fee, costs and terms for this particular offer before applying.
Please refer to the Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard FAQs and Terms and Conditions for more information about the program benefits and features.
- Signing Individual is eligible to receive a one-time 50% off discount toward one published roundtrip coach fare for a Companion. One-time 50% off discount is valid for 13 months from account open date. Allow up to 5 days after account approval for companion discount to be available for use. Discount is valid only for coach fare for named HawaiianMiles member’s companion for roundtrip travel between North America and Hawaii booked directly through the Signing Individual’s HawaiianMiles account using his or her Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard, and is subject to change. Named HawaiianMiles member and their companion must be booked on the same reservation; discount will be applied to the companion coach fare. Ticketing by E ticket only. Discount not applied to taxes, fees, and surcharges. Government taxes and fees and carrier-imposed fees will be applied to each ticket purchase. Other restrictions apply. Cost subject to change. Fares are subject to availability. Additional baggage charges may apply. Offer may not be combined with, applied to, or applied towards HawaiianMiles flight awards redeemed using miles. Offer not valid on Neighbor Island flights, multi-city reservations, codeshare flights with Hawaiian codeshare airlines, First Class or Extra Comfort fares, or open tickets. Discount cannot be applied to tickets already purchased. Discounts cannot be appliedwhen purchasing a held reservation. eCertificate offer can only be redeemed through HawaiianMiles’ member’s account on HawaiianAirlines.com. eCertificates are not transferable, have no cash value, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. eCertificate may not be combined with, applied to, or used in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or tour package. eCertificate does not apply to vacation package bookings, including flights booked with a hotel on HawaiianAirlines.com. Flights booked in H and K class of service may not qualify for other airline frequent flyer miles. Standard Hawaiian Airlines eCertificate Terms and Conditions apply. See HawaiianAirlines.com for complete terms.
- Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard cardmembers can send and receive HawaiianMiles from friends and family online at HawaiianAirlines.com without a transaction fee. You must have a current email address on file within your HawaiianMiles account to receive HawaiianMiles transferred with the Share Miles program. You may receive HawaiianMiles transferred from friends and family up to a maximum of ten (10) times per calendar year. The HawaiianMiles transferer must be a current HawaiianMiles account holder and may perform an unlimited number of transfer transactions using the Share Miles program. There are no transaction fees for HawaiianMiles transfers, no charges per mile, and no minimum or maximum number of HawaiianMiles that can be transferred to cardmembers.
The Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard and Business Mastercard are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.