The right solution to meet your business needs
Click for details >
Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard®
Earn up to 70,000 Bonus HawaiianMiles®
Earn 60,000 after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days, and earn an additional 10,000 after a purchase is made on an employee card**
See Terms and Conditions for details
Annual fee: $99*
Apply for the card that gets you closer every day, with these great benefits and more
Earn up to 70,000
One-Time 50% Off
Earn up to 40,000
Additional bonus miles1
Enhanced benefits to earn more miles
Miles on eligible Hawaiian Airlines purchases1
Miles on gas, dining and office supply store purchases1
Miles on all other purchases1
Enjoy the Benefits
- Share Miles allows you to send and receive miles from friends and family on HawaiianAirlines.com2
- Chip technology, so paying for your purchases is more secure
- No blackout dates plus access to discounted award flights on Hawaiian Airlines
- Suite of valuable travel assistance services you can use at home and away
- Manage your credit card online.
- Complimentary employee cards help you earn rewards faster and control business spending
- Easier expense tracking with a consolidated statement showing all expenses
- Annual fee is $99*
* Offer subject to credit approval. Not everyone will qualify for the Hawaiian Business Mastercard. If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your obligations, we may not be able to open an account for you. This offer is available to new cardmembers only. Please see Terms and Conditions for information about rates, fees, the Annual Fee, costs and terms for this particular offer before applying.
** Earn a one-time 60,000 HawaiianMiles bonus after spending $1,000 on net purchases within the first 90 days of account opening, and earn an additional one-time 10,000 HawaiianMiles bonus after at least one employee card is added to the account at the time of application or within 30 days of account opening and a purchase is made with the employee card within 90 days.
- Please refer to the Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard FAQs and Terms and Conditions for more information about the program benefits and features.
- Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard cardmembers can send and receive HawaiianMiles from friends and family online at HawaiianAirlines.com. You must have a current email address on file within your HawaiianMiles account to receive HawaiianMiles transferred with the Share Miles program. You may receive HawaiianMiles transferred from friends and family up to a maximum of ten (10) times per calendar year. The HawaiianMiles transferer must be a current HawaiianMiles account holder and may perform an unlimited number of transfer transactions using the Share Miles program. There are no transaction fees for HawaiianMiles transfers, no charges per mile, and no minimum or maximum number of HawaiianMiles that can be transferred to cardmembers.
The Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclays) pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.