e-Bankoh Mobile Banking is free to all e-Bankoh Online Banking customers. An Internet-enabled phone or PDA device is required to access e-Bankoh Mobile.
Simply enter mobile.boh.com into the browser of your Internet-enabled wireless device and then sign on using your e-Bankoh User ID and Password.
Go to: mobile.boh.com >
- Check your account balances
- View account transactions
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
(subscription to Bill Pay service required)
- Locate ATMs
- Locate branches
Click through our demo. You'll even be able to sign on to e-Bankoh with a demo login.
- How do I access e-Bankoh Mobile?
- Who is Bank of Hawaii’s wireless application service provider for e-Bankoh Mobile?
- Which mobile devices are supported for e-Bankoh Mobile?
- How does e-Bankoh Mobile handle security?
- Does e-Bankoh Mobile provide security tips to help protect data in personal PDAs?
Try it out. We have a demo of the mobile.boh.com site available online.
View Demo >
e-Bankoh Mobile Banking is safe and secure.
Bank of Hawaii protects your information by using:
- Encryption technology
- A secure sign-on process
- A built-in automatic session time-out after several minutes of inactivity