Bankoh Personal Loan: How it works.
A Bankoh Personal Loan is ideal for education expenses, tax payments, home improvements or debt consolidation.
Personal loans have fixed rates, and fixed monthly payments that ensure your loan is paid off at the end of the term.
- Flexible loan amounts available
- Low annual percentage rates
- Predictable monthly payments
Collateral Loan: How it works.
For customers who don't want to withdraw funds from their savings account. A collateral loan is secured by a Bank of Hawaii savings or time deposit account.
- Lower interest rates than an unsecured loan
- Flexible repayment terms
- Faster approval and disbursement than other loan types