As a registered shareholder, you are able to access your accounts via Investor Centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please note this service is available for registered shareholders only. If you have your holdings in a brokerage account, please contact your broker or investment advisor.
Registration for New Users
If you are a first-time user, you will need to secure an authorization code to enable you to gain full access to Investor Centre. Visit Investor Centre's registration page and input the Bank’s ticker symbol (“BOH”) under Ticker Symbol, and your holder account number and postal code. Go through the 4-step process and you will receive a confirmation of your registration via e-mail.
After you register, you will receive an authorization code in the mail and instructions on how to activate your account for unrestricted transactional functionality the next time you log in.
Accessing Your Account via Investor Centre
After registering, you can sign on to view your accounts in one of two ways:
- Go to boh.com and select 'Registered Shareholders' from the Access Other Accounts pull down menu.
- Directly access Investor Centre.
Through Computershare’s Investor Centre Web service, registered shareholders can manage their accounts online.
- Full transactional access for Investor Centre members - Gain the full access to all your account holdings and perform transactions conveniently. Registration is free and can be completed in minutes! With Investor Centre you can:
- View your account details, account balance and transaction history
- Change your address
- Update your account with Social Security number for tax purposes
- Retrieve duplicate tax forms or statements
- Enroll in online delivery of proxy materials and account statements
- View instructions on transferring shares and download various standard forms
- Access stock quotes and price history
- Enroll in DRP and direct deposit and automatic debit services
- Sell shares online