Plans and strategies to grow your savings.
More Savings Tips
- Interactive Budget Spreadsheet
- How to Save More Money in Hawaii
- Money Saving Tips: Navigating a Sea of Savings Options
- Tackling the Price of Paradise: Savings Strategies for Better Money Management
- Six Questions You Need to Ask to Find the Best Savings Account
- 5 Benefits of Consolidating Your Savings to One Bank
- Why You Need an Emergency Savings Fund and How to Build One
- The Bigger Picture: Creating Goals is Key to Budget Planning Success
- How to Create a Budget Using this Simple Spreadsheet
- Tips on How to (Actually) Stick to Your Budget
- Budgeting: Reviewing & Revising to Get the Most from Your Budget Plan
- Hate to Budget? Here's the Easy Way to Plan and Save Money
- 3 Easy Steps to Creating a Smart Budget
Is home ownership part of your financial journey?
From buying to renovating, and everything in between, we have resources to help.
This information is for educational purposes only, is not specific to any particular product or service that may be offered by Bank of Hawaii, and was not created by Bank of Hawaii. Please reach out to your tax/financial/legal advisor for more information to address your particular needs or circumstances.
You're about to exit BOH.com
Links to other sites are provided as a service to you by Bank of Hawaii. These other sites are neither owned nor maintained by Bank of Hawaii. Bank of Hawaii shall not be responsible for the content and/or accuracy of any information contained in these other sites or for the personal or credit card information you provide to these sites.