- Loans & Lines
- Credit Card
- Debit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Additional Services
WE'RE ALWAYS OPEN
Call toll-free, 24x7
Bank of Hawaii offers a number of solutions for your investment needs.
Advantages of Mutual Funds:
- Professional management
- Built-in diversification
For more information about the funds managed by the Asset Management Group of Bank of Hawaii, please go to:
- Hawaiian Tax Free Trust
- Pacific Capital Tax Free Funds
- Tax Free Securities Fund Fact Sheet
- Tax Free Short Intermediate Fund Fact Sheet
- Tax Free Securities and Short Intermediate Fund Annual Report
- Tax Free Securities and Short Intermediate Fund Semi-Annual Report
- Tax Free Securities and Short Intermediate Fund Prospectus
- Tax Free Securities and Short Intermediate Fund SAI
- Tax Free Securities Fund SEC Filings
- Tax Free Short Intermediate Fund SEC Filings
- Pacific Capital U.S. Government Money Market Fund
- U.S. Government Money Market Fund Fact Sheet
- U.S. Government Money Market Fund Prospectus
- U.S. Government Money Market Fund SAI
- U.S. Government Money Market Fund SEC Filings
- Daily NAV, Liquidity Percentages, Inflows/Outflows
- Monthly Portfolio Holdings and Other Fund Information
The Asset Management Group of Bank of Hawaii provides investment advisory and other services to the Pacific Capital Funds and Hawaiian Tax-Free Trust and may receive fees for those services.
Before purchasing a mutual fund, you should carefully consider its investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. This and other important information is contained in the prospectus. Please read it carefully before investing.
MUTUAL FUNDS AND NON-BANK INVESTMENTS: ARE NOT FDIC INSURED • MAY LOSE VALUE • HAVE NO BANK GUARANTEE.