Enhanced benefits, exceptional services, and a complete picture of your finances.
Get More with Bankohana:
Free Bank of Hawaii Black Visa® Check Card.1 Exclusive to Bankohana - Level III customers
Free Bankoh Hawaiian Airlines® Visa® Check Card that earns 1 HawaiianMile for each $2 dollar in qualified spend (Available only to State of Hawaii and American Samoa customers)
Monthly service fee of $30 is waived if a $50,000 combined average daily balance in qualifying deposits, qualifying consumer loans, Bank of Hawaii credit card outstanding balances7,one Bank of Hawaii residential mortgage loan (up to $10,000), and qualifying investment balances (except annuities) at Bankoh Investment Services, Inc.8 is maintained. Other requirements apply.
Not all loan products may be available in all areas that Bank of Hawaii serves. Please visit any Bank of Hawaii branch for availability.
1. For State of Hawaii and American Samoa customers, the Bank of Hawaii Black Visa Check Card earns 1 HawaiianMile for each $2 in qualified spend. HawaiianMiles® program not available in Guam, Saipan, and Palau. Cardholders may earn a maximum of 1,000 miles per HawaiianMiles account per month. Other restrictions apply.
2. Mobile Deposit service charge waived for deposits made to Bankohana Accounts only.
3. Domestic non-Bank of Hawaii ATMs are Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) which display the PLUS® and STAR SYSTEM® symbols located in the United States, American Samoa, Guam, Saipan, Palau, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. ATM transactions may be subject to surcharges or convenience fees assessed by the ATM owner.
4. Automatic payment of your rental fee from a Bank of Hawaii checking or savings account is required.
5. Preferred foreign exchange rates only available in the state of Hawaii, and only apply to customer purchases of foreign currency.
6. Mobile banking service requires enrollment in e-Bankoh Online Banking. An Internet-enabled mobile device is required to access e-Bankoh Mobile or m.boh.com. Standard data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details. Text messaging fees from your wireless carrier may apply. Your cell phone must be registered with our mobile banking service provider.
7. If your Bankohana Account is in the state of Hawaii or American Samoa, we also count the outstanding balances of your qualifying Bank of Hawaii credit cards.
8. Some restrictions apply. Bankoh Investment Services, Inc. (BISI) is a non-bank subsidiary of Bank of Hawaii and member FINRA/SIPC. BISI investments and insurance products are NOT FDIC insured, are NOT insured by any federal government agency, are NOT deposits or other obligations of (or guaranteed or insured by) Bank of Hawaii or its affiliates, may NOT be required for purchase in order to obtain credit from Bank of Hawaii or any of its affiliates, and may involve investment risks including possible loss of the principal amount invested. The official securities position statements for BISI accounts will be sent by BISI’s clearing firm, National Financial Services, LLC (NFS), which is considered the original statement of record.