Monthly service fee of $20 is waived if a $20,000 combined average daily balance in qualifying deposits, qualifying consumer loans, Bank of Hawaii credit card outstanding balances6,one Bank of Hawaii residential mortgage loan (up to $10,000), and qualifying investment balances (except annuities) at Bankoh Investment Services, Inc.7 is maintained. Other requirements apply
Not all loan products may be available in all areas that Bank of Hawaii serves. Please visit any Bank of Hawaii branch for availability
1. A $2/month discount of the monthly service fee in effect. The Bankoh Hawaiian Airlines® Visa® Check Card earns 1 HawaiianMile® for every $2 in net qualified purchases. HawaiianMiles® program not available in Guam, Saipan, and Palau. Effective from and after May 1, 2013, cardholders may earn a maximum of 2,500 miles per card per month.
2. Mobile Deposit service charge waived for deposits made to Bankohana Accounts only.
3. Automatic payment of your rental fee from a Bank of Hawaii checking or savings account is required.
4. Preferred foreign exchange rates only available in the state of Hawaii, and only apply to customer purchases of foreign currency.
5. Mobile banking service requires enrollment in e-Bankoh Online Banking. An Internet-enabled phone or PDA device is required to access e-Bankoh Mobile or m.boh.com. Standard data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details. Text messaging fees from your wireless carrier may apply. Your cell phone must be registered with our mobile banking service provider.
6. If your Bankohana account is in the state of Hawaii or American Samoa, we also count the outstanding balances of your Bank of Hawaii credit cards issued by FIA Card Services, N.A.
7. Some restrictions apply. Bankoh Investment Services, Inc. (BISI) is a non-bank subsidiary of Bank of Hawaii and member FINRA/SIPC. BISI investments and insurance products are NOT FDIC insured, are NOT insured by any federal government agency, are NOT deposits or other obligations of (or guaranteed or insured by) Bank of Hawaii or its affiliates, may NOT be required for purchase in order to obtain credit from Bank of Hawaii or any of its affiliates, and may involve investment risks including possible loss of the principal amount invested. The official securities position statements for BISI accounts will be sent by BISI’s clearing firm, National Financial Services, LLC (NFS), which is considered the original statement of record.