Monthly service fee of $15 is waived if a $6,000 combined average daily balance in qualifying deposits, qualifying consumer loans (mortgages not applicable), and Bank of Hawaii credit card outstanding balances5 is maintained. Other requirements apply
Not all loan products may be available in all areas that Bank of Hawaii serves. Please visit any Bank of Hawaii branch for availability
1. Mobile Deposit service charge waived for deposits made to Bankohana Accounts only.
2. Automatic payment of your rental fee from Bank of Hawaii checking or savings account is required.
3. Preferred foreign exchange rates only available in the state of Hawaii, and only apply to customer purchases of foreign currency.
4. The Mobile Banking Service requires enrollment in e-Bankoh Online Banking. A mobile device is required to access e-Bankoh Mobile Banking or m.boh.com. Standard data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details. Your mobile device must be registered through our Mobile Banking Service enrollment process.
5. If your Bankohana account is in the state of Hawaii or American Samoa, we also count the outstanding balances of your Bank of Hawaii credit cards issued by FIA Card Services, N.A.