- Loans & Lines
- Credit Card
- Debit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Additional Services
WE'RE ALWAYS OPEN
Call toll-free, 24x7
You'll save money, earn money, and manage all your accounts in ways that are most convenient for you.
If you have multiple accounts at Bank of Hawaii®, it may be time for you to ask about our Bankohana® account and enjoy the great benefits of being a part of the family. A Bankohana account will let you bring your other accounts together in one easy-to-manage package and let you take advantage of fee waivers or discounted services, preferential interest rates and other benefits. Here’s how it works.
Your Primary Account
A Bankohana checking account will be your primary account. It’s an interest bearing account that may pay you a higher interest rate as your balance increases.1
Your Related Accounts
All of the following deposit accounts and credit accounts may be used to meet the combined balance requirements, provided that at least one of the Bankohana checking account holders is the primary owner of the designated related account.2
Deposit Account Balances
- Bankohana Savings
- Bankohana Money Market Savings
- Bankohana Bonus Rate Savings
- Bankohana Bonus Rate Savings Plus
- Bankohana Time Deposit Accounts
- Bankohana Individual Retirement Account
Loans and Lines Outstanding Balances
- Consumer loans (except residential mortgages)
- Consumer lines of credit (except Bankoh CoverCheck)
- Qualifying Bank of Hawaii branded credit cards (for state of Hawaii accounts)
If you have a Bankohana – Level II or III account, the following accounts will automatically be linked to your Bankohana checking account to meet the combined balance requirement:
- Bank residential mortgage loan (up to $10,000 per account)
- Qualifying Bankoh Investment Services, Inc. (“BISI”) Brokerage accounts3
Choosing your Bankohana Account Level
See which Bankohana Level matches your needs. Compare Bankohana Levels.
Different Ways to Make Life Easier
When going to a branch is not convenient, there are other ways to get to your account quickly and easily no matter where you are.
- 24/7 Access to Bankoh by Phone
- 24/7 Access to e-Bankoh Online Banking4
- 24/7 Access to e-Bankoh Mobile Banking5
- Access to money at any Bank of Hawaii ATM location and ATMs around the world featuring the STAR SYSTEM® or PLUS Symbol
- Access to conveniently located branches
View our easy-to-understand information guide for each of the Bankohana Levels that explain how and when fees are assessed.