- Loans & Lines
- Credit Card
- Debit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Additional Services
Just Sign, Snap and Deposit.
Watch the Video
With Mobile Deposit, you can deposit your checks at your convenience, whether you’re out and about or relaxing at home.
Mobile Deposit is exclusive to our Mobile Banking* apps only. Don’t have the app? Learn more.
Accounts domiciled in American Samoa not eligible.
Security is a Top Priority
Bank of Hawaii ensures the safety and integrity of your mobile banking experience. Learn More.
Sign, Snap and Deposit
Making a deposit can be done in a few simple steps:
- Add "For BOH Mobile Deposit Only" and sign the back of your check.
- Snap pictures of the front and back of your check.
- Select your deposit account and enter the amount.
- Send your deposit.
Once you receive an email confirmation that your deposit was "Approved," you may go ahead and destroy the check.
Mobile Deposit Limits
- Standard Limits per Customer: $5,000 per rolling 5 business days.
- For customers of The Private Bank, Limits per Customer: $25,000 per day, $50,000 per rolling 5 business days.+
+For customers with an established Private Banking relationship. The increase to the Private Banking Limit may take up to 5 business days following the first successful Mobile Deposit, to take effect. At any time should the Private Banking relationship be terminated, the standard limits in effect at the time of termination will be restored.
- What types of checks can I deposit with Mobile Deposit?
- How will I know if my deposit was approved and processed?
- When do I destroy my check?
Requirements and Restrictions
- Your deposit will generally be available on the next business day after the day of your deposit.
- Same day deposits must be made by 4 PM Hawaii Standard Time, 12 PM Chamorro Time and 11 AM Palau Time on a business day. A business day is Monday through Friday except U.S. Federal holidays.
- Device must have a rear-facing camera with auto focus to use Mobile Deposit service.
- Not available for accounts domiciled in American Samoa.
*Mobile Banking Service requires enrollment in e-Bankoh Online Banking. An internet-enabled device is required to access e-Bankoh Mobile Banking or m.boh.com. Standard data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details. Text messaging fees from your wireless carrier may also apply. Your mobile device must be registered through the Mobile Banking Service enrollment process.
iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
AndroidTM is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Kindle, Kindle Fire, the Amazon Kindle logo and the Kindle Fire logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Screen images simulated.