- Loans & Lines
- Credit Card
- Debit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Additional Services
WE'RE ALWAYS OPEN
Call toll-free, 24x7
Online & Mobile Banking
e-Bankoh Bill Pay
e-Bankoh® Bill PaySM makes paying your bills easy and convenient. All you need to do is add your payees (individuals or businesses); then you can make a payment from your computer or your mobile device anytime, anywhere!
- Don’t Bother Writing Checks – Use bill pay to send payments to your baby sitter, gardener or contractor with one click.
- Make Payments on the Go – Download our mobile app* to schedule, view or cancel payments. Available now for iPhone®, iPad® or AndroidTM devices.
- Pay Monthly Bills Faster – Schedule automatic payments for your monthly bills.
- Don't Forget a Payment – Sign up for e-Bills and get your bills sent directly to e-Bankoh. Payments can be automatically sent when your bill is due.
- Save on Postage – Use bill pay to send a check to your friends and family, anywhere in the U.S. or the U.S. territories.
- Avoid Late Fees – Payments are backed by our Payment Guarantee. All late payment fees or penalties on properly scheduled** payments not received by the payment due date will be reimbursed up to $50.
- Use Multiple Checking Accounts – You can pay your bills from one or more of your Bank of Hawaii checking accounts.
- Easily Add Payees – Add payees or change your payee information at anytime by signing on to your online banking account.
- Secure Transactions – Our private, closed-end system encrypts transactions to protect against data interception.
- Alerts – Receive email notifications when your payments are sent, when you add or change a payee or when your payments are not sent due to non-sufficient funds (NSF).
- e-Bills – Send your bills directly to your e-Bankoh account so you can see all your bills and make all your payments in one place. Avoid the mess of mail.
- Auto Pay – When you use e-Bills, you can set each bill to be paid automatically.
Requirements and Other Restrictions:
- Enrollment in e-Bankoh is required. Allow 7 days for your Bill PaySM enrollment to be processed. Enroll by signing on to your e-Bankoh Online Banking account and clicking on the "Pay and Transfer" tab, then "Pay bills" link.
- The Bill PaySM service will be free during the two-month trial period. Following the first two months, a $5.95 monthly service fee will apply. You may cancel the service at any time.
- The Bill PaySM fee is waived for personal Bankohana customers.
- Allow at least five business days for payments to be received by payees in the U.S. and 10 business days for payments to U.S. territories.
*Mobile Banking Service requires enrollment in e-Bankoh Online Banking. An internet-enabled device is required to access e-Bankoh Mobile Banking or m.boh.com. Standard data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details. Text messaging fees from your wireless carrier may also apply. Your mobile device must be registered through the Mobile Banking Service enrollment process.
iPhone® and iPad® are a registered trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android TM is a trademark of Google, Inc.
**Payment must be scheduled at least five business days in advance of due date, not including grace periods.
An e-Bill is an electronic version of your bill that looks exactly like your paper bill. With e-Bills, you can receive your bills directly to your e-Bankoh Bill PaySM account.
e-Bills is free and available to all e-Bankoh customers. Want to get started? Sign on now!
- Save time – Instead of accessing multiple sites to retrieve your bills or managing multiple paper bills, have your bills available in e-Bankoh Bill Pay.
- Don't Miss a Bill – You are alerted when your e-Bill information needs to be updated.
- Don't Forget a Payment – Email reminders alert you when a bill arrives and reminds you when unpaid bills are due.
- "Action Needed" Alerts – Lets you know when your e-Bill information needs to be updated.
- Automatic Payment Rules – Have e-Bankoh Bill PaySM automatically pay the amount on your bill before the due date.
- Store Bills – Store 18 months of your bills within e-Bankoh Bill PaySM to access anytime, anywhere.
Requirements and Other Restrictions:
- Enrollment in e-Bankoh Bill PaySM is required. Bill Pay customers can set up e-Bills immediately, although it may take up to 60 days to receive the first e-Bill.
- There is no additional fee to use e-Bills.
- To receive an e-Bill, you must be set up to receive electronic bills from your biller. You can then arrange to receive your electronic bill directly within e-Bankoh Bill PaySM.