Bank of Hawaii Products & Programs
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- First-Time Home Buyer's Loan Program
- Jumbo Loans
- Construction Loans
- New Project Financing
- Government Loan Programs
- Financing Options For DHHL Lessees
- Affordable Home Refinance Program
- Affordable Home Modification Program
- Mortgage Credit Certificate Program
Need Additional Help?
- View Current Mortgage Rates
- Mortgage Calculators
- Simplifying the Mortgage Loan Process
- Evaluating Mortgage Types
- Shopping For A Mortgage
- Buying Your First House
- Mortgage Glossary
- Mortgage Account Management Center
Attend one of our upcoming free Educational Seminars and learn all about financing your dream home.
Register Today >
SmartMoney Mortgage Tips
Our Loan Officers have some great advice that will help you get a head start on applying for your home loan.
Learn More >
Understanding the Qualified Mortgage Rule
Qualifying for the Mortgage Credit Certificate Program
Understanding Your Credit Score
*#1 Residential Lender ranking is for total number of residential loans and total dollars made by a lender in the State of Hawaii in 2013. Information compiled by Title Guaranty derived from Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances tax data recorded information for 2013. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
**Forbes, December 19, 2013 online edition.