- Loans & Lines
- Credit Card
- Debit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Additional Services
WE'RE ALWAYS OPEN
Call toll-free, 24x7
Mortgage Documents ChecklistBegin to gather the documents you'll need during the mortgage loan process. This may take a little while, so it's best to start early.
- Pay Stubs. Current pay stubs for the most recent 30-day period.
- W-2 Forms. IRS W-2 forms for the most recent 2 years.
- Tax Returns. Personal tax returns for the most recent 2 years.
- P&L Statement and Balance Sheet. If you are self-employed and own more than 25% of your business, business tax returns for the most current two years, a year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- Bank Statements. Current bank statements for the most recent two-month period or quarter.
- Landlord Information. If you are currently renting a home, please provide the name, address and telephone number for your landlord(s) for last 12 months.
- Rental Agreements. If you own rental properties, provide current rental agreements on all rental properties and expense related information.
- Closing Statement. If you have sold a home within the last 6 months, please provide your closing statement for the property sold.
- Sales Contract. If purchasing a home, please provide a copy of your executed sales contract and all addendums.
Take a look at our tools and resources to help you with your mortgage needs.
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Jumbo Loans
- Construction Loans
- New Project Financing
- Government Loan Programs
- Financing Options For DHHL Lessees
- Making Home Affordable Refinance Program
Take some time and meet our highly-skilled Loan Officers and get in touch.
Find A Loan Officer
*#1 in total dollars and numbers of loans made in the State of Hawaii.
*#1 Residential Lender ranking is for total number of residential loans and total dollars made by a lender in the State of Hawaii in 2018. Information compiled by Title Guaranty derived from Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances tax data recorded information for 2018. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Ready to Apply?
Apply online to find a mortgage that suits your needs.