ApplicationPlease complete the residential loan application. Contact a Bank of Hawaii loan officer for instructions on where to submit the application. Note E-mail should not be used to send any personal information.
Mortgage Documents ChecklistBegin to gather the documents you'll need during the mortgage loan process. This may take a little while, so it's best to start early.
- Pay Stubs. Current pay stubs for the most recent 30-day period.
- W-2 Forms. IRS W-2 forms for the most recent 2 years.
- Tax Returns. Personal tax returns for the most recent 2 years.
- P&L Statement and Balance Sheet. If you are self-employed and own more than 25% of your business, business tax returns for the most current two years, a year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- Bank Statements. Current bank statements for the most recent two-month period or quarter.
- Landlord Information. If you are currently renting a home, please provide the name, address and telephone number for your landlord(s) for last 12 months.
- Rental Agreements. If you own rental properties, provide current rental agreements on all rental properties and expense related information.
- Closing Statement. If you have sold a home within the last 6 months, please provide your closing statement for the property sold.
- Sales Contract. If purchasing a home, please provide a copy of your executed sales contract and all addendums.
Take a look at our tools and resources to help you with your mortgage needs.