At Bank of Hawaii we offer a wide range of financing options to assist our Native Hawaiian community. Our variety of programs are designed to provide Department of Hawaiian Home Lands (DHHL) lessees with expanded financing options. Contact our DHHL Mortgage Specialist or visit us today to find out which program is best for you.
Features and Benefits
- High loan-to-values available
- Purchase, rate-term refinance and cashout refinance
- Flexible down payment options
- Fixed rate mortgages only
- Flexibility on reserves and credit histories
- Low borrower’s contribution from own funds
- One unit, primary residences and Planned Unit Development (PUD) on DHHL lease property only
For more information on DHHL homeownership opportunities, terms, conditions and rates, please contact us.
Take a look at our tools and resources to help you with your mortgage needs.
- View Mortgage Rates
- Mortgage Calculator
- Financial Education
- Why Bank of Hawaii
- More Tools & Resources >