- Loans & Lines
- Credit Card
- Debit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Additional Services
WE'RE ALWAYS OPEN
Call toll-free, 24x7
Looking to build a customized residence to meet your personal needs? At Bank of Hawaii, we offer a construction to permanent loan program that provides the convenience of a one-time application and closing feature. Also, interest only payments during the construction phase of the loan applied on drawn loan amounts provide an affordable way to build your dream home.
When considering lenders, borrowers have enjoyed knowing that Bank of Hawaii has a dedicated construction team to help you before, during and after the loan is closed.
As the #1 Residential Lender in the State*, Bank of Hawaii has been a top provider of construction loans, helping families build new homes or remodel an existing family home to serve multi-generational families as well as those expanding their living space for their growing families’ needs.
- Easy one-step financing takes care of everything you need, including both the construction and permanent mortgages.
- Lower interest only monthly payments during construction that converts to your permanent mortgage after construction.
- Available for owner-occupants, second home buyers and State of Hawaii resident investors.
- Permanent Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgages available
- One-time closing
- Interest reserve payment option available
- No prepayment penalty
- Loans up to $2,000,000 for owner-occupants
- Local processing, underwriting and servicing
How can Bank of Hawaii help you?
- Attend a Construction Seminar
- Get an idea of what you can afford
- Talk about your loan options
- Provide examples of what your monthly payment might be
- Start a loan application today!
Take a look at our tools and resources to help you with your mortgage needs.
- View Mortgage Rates
- Mortgage Calculator
- How To Apply For A Mortgage
- Financial Education
- Mortgage Glossary
- Why Bank of Hawaii
- More Tools & Resources
Take some time and meet our highly-skilled Loan Officers and get in touch.
Find A Loan Officer
*#1 in total dollars and numbers of loans made in the State of Hawaii.
*#1 Residential Lender ranking is for total number of residential loans and total dollars made by a lender in the State of Hawaii in 2018. Information compiled by Title Guaranty derived from Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances tax data recorded information for 2018. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Ready to Apply?
Apply online to find a mortgage that suits your needs.