1. Rates are as of 1/3/2017. 0% introductory APR for the first eighteen billing cycles after the account is opened (“Introductory Period”). After the Introductory Period, the standard APR on Purchases will be 17.48% or 14.48% and on Balance Transfers will be 17.49% or 14.49%, depending on credit qualification. The standard APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Balance transfers, including those made with checks, may not be used to pay off or pay down an existing account with us. Transferred balance amounts do not earn any rebates, points or reward benefits associated with your card unless otherwise indicated. Balance transfers allowed up to existing credit line availability.
2. One-time 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in net purchases during the first 90 days of account opening.
3. At the end of each calendar year, Bank of Hawaii American Express Cardmembers will receive an annual bonus award of 20% of the points earned on net purchases made within the year (excluding any bonus points).
4. At the end of each calendar year, Bank of Hawaii Visa Cardholders will receive an annual bonus award of 10% of the points earned on net purchases made within the year (excluding any bonus points).
5. While account remains open and in good standing.
American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express, used pursuant to a license. For disclosures about rates, fees, the Annual Fee, other costs, and the Reward Program rules and benefits associated with the use of this Card program, please see Terms and Conditions.
Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and are used by the issuer pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. For disclosures about rates, fees, the Annual Fee, other costs, and the Reward Program rules and benefits associated with the use of this credit card program, please see Terms and Conditions.
The MyBankoh Rewards credit cards are issued by Bank of Hawaii®.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender