You earn points on every purchase6 and have the flexibility to redeem your points on the things that matter most to you4.
1. Rates are as of 08/01/13. 0% introductory APR for the first eighteen billing cycles after the account is opened (“Introductory Period”). After the Introductory Period, the standard APR on Purchases will be 16.98% or 13.98% and on Balance Transfers will be 16.99% or 13.99%, depending on credit qualification. The standard APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. A standard 4% (minimum $10) balance transfer fee will apply. Balance transfers, including those made with checks, may not be used to pay off or pay down an existing account with us. Transferred balance amounts do not earn any rebates, points or reward benefits associated with your card unless otherwise indicated. Balance transfers allowed up to existing credit line availability.
2. One-time 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in net purchases during the first 90 days of account opening.
3. At the end of each calendar year, Bank of Hawaii American Express Cardmembers will receive an annual bonus award of 20% of the points earned on net purchases made within the year (excluding any bonus points).
4. Redemption for purchases made with the MyBankoh Rewards credit card must be a minimum of $25 (2,500 points).
5. While account remains open and in good standing.
6. Purchase less credits, returns and adjustments.
7. The amount is the estimated finance charge over 18 months with a minimum payment amount of 3% of the balance.
American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express, used pursuant to a license. For disclosures about rates, fees, the Annual Fee, other costs, and the Rewards Program rules and benefits associated with the use of this Card program, please see Terms and Conditions.
The MyBankoh Rewards credit cards are issued by Bank of Hawaii®.
©2014 Bank of Hawaii. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender