You earn points on every purchase6 and have the flexibility to redeem your points on the things that matter most to you4.
† Offer subject to credit approval. Benefits will vary depending upon the card for which you are approved. Please review the materials provided with the Cardmember Agreement you will receive after account opening for more information about the benefits that will apply. This offer is available for new cardmembers only.
1. Rates are as of 12/29/2017. 0% introductory APR for the first eighteen billing cycles after the account is opened (“Introductory Period”). After the Introductory Period, the standard APR on Purchases will be 18.00% or 15.23% and on Balance Transfers will be 18.00% or 15.24%, depending on credit qualification. The APR on your account is capped at 18.00%. Even if the variable APR calculation results in a higher value, your APR is 18.00%. A standard 4% (minimum $10) balance transfer fee will apply. Balance transfers, including those made with checks, may not be used to pay off or pay down an existing account with us. Transferred balance amounts do not earn any rebates, points or reward benefits associated with your card unless otherwise indicated. Balance transfers allowed up to existing credit line availability.
2. One-time 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in net purchases during the first 90 days of account opening.
3. At the end of each calendar year, Bank of Hawaii American Express Card Cardmembers will receive an annual bonus award of 20% of the points earned on net purchases made within the year (excluding any bonus points).
4. Redemptions for cash back, statement credit, and gift cards made with the MyBankoh Rewards credit cards must be a minimum of $25 (2,500 points).
5. While account remains open and in good standing.
Applicant must be a resident of (1) the continental United States (excluding Iowa and Puerto Rico) including Alaska and Territory of American Samoa, who have an established deposit relationship with Bank of Hawaii, (2) State of Hawaii, (3) Territory of Guam, or (4) the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express, used pursuant to a license. For disclosures about rates, fees, the Annual Fee, other costs, and the Rewards Program rules and benefits associated with the use of this Card program, please see Terms and Conditions.
The MyBankoh Rewards credit cards are issued by Bank of Hawaii®.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender