With MyBankoh Rewards, you have the flexibility to redeem your points on the things that matter most to you 1.
- Earn points on every purchase 2
- Receive a generous year-end bonus on points earned 1,2
- Redeem your points for any purchase with the card 1
- Earn unlimited points that do not expire 3
Find out how our customers are benefiting from MyBankoh Rewards.
With all of our big wedding expenditures I was able to quickly earn and redeem points which allowed some room for something extra special in our budget.
The deposit for my son's professional license was $300. We sat together and he watched as I redeemed 2,500 points to pay for part of the deposit.
Get Your Card
Sign up today and begin earning on your new Bank of Hawaii Visa Signature ® Credit Card with MyBankoh Rewards 4.
0% Introductory APR for 18 months on balance transfers and purchases 5; after that 15.23% to 18.24% variable APR. Balance transfer fee is 4% or $10 min.
10% annual year-end bonus †
Managing Your Credit Card
Once you have your credit card, it’s a good idea to keep track of your account activity on a regular basis, both to manage your spending and to guard against unauthorized purchases. You can have instant access to your account by logging on to www.BOHCreditCard.com. You can even make payments online. Or, if you prefer, you can pay at any Bank of Hawaii ® branch, by phone, or by mail.
1. Redemptions for cash back, statement credit, and gift cards made with the MyBankoh Rewards credit cards must be a minimum of $25 (2,500 points).
2. Purchase less credits, returns and adjustments.
3. While account remains open and in good standing.
4. Offer subject to credit approval. Benefits will vary depending upon the card for which you are approved. Please review the materials provided with the Cardmember Agreement you will receive after account opening for more information about the benefits that will apply. This offer is available for new cardmembers only. For disclosures about rates, fees, the Annual Fee, other costs, and the Rewards Program rules and benefits associated with the use of this Card program, please see Terms and Conditions.
5. Rates are as of 12/29/2017. 0% introductory APR for the first eighteen billing cycles after the account is opened (“Introductory Period”). After the Introductory Period, the standard APR on Purchases will be 18.23% or 15.23% and on Balance Transfers will be 18.24% or 15.24%, depending on credit qualification. Pursuant to Hawaii law, the APR on your account is capped at 18%. Even if the variable APR calculation results in a higher value, your APR is 18%. A standard 4% (minimum $10) balance transfer fee will apply. Balance transfers, including those made with checks, may not be used to pay off or pay down an existing account with us. Transferred balance amounts do not earn any rebates, points or reward benefits associated with your card unless otherwise indicated. Balance transfers allowed up to existing credit line availability.
†At the end of each calendar year, Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card Cardholders will receive an annual bonus award of 10% of the points earned on net purchases made within the year (excluding any bonus points).
* $120 value is calculated based on $1000/month in purchases or $12,000/per year (12,000 MyBankoh Rewards points). Purchases less credits, returns and adjustments. Transactions that are not eligible for MyBankoh Rewards points include, but are not limited to, cash advances, ATM withdrawals, balance transfers, convenience checks, drafts, fees, interest charges and purchase of travelers checks and money orders.
Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and are used by the issuer pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. For disclosures about rates, fees, the Annual Fee, other costs, and the Reward Program rules and benefits associated with the use of this credit card program, please see Terms and Conditions.
The MyBankoh Rewards credit cards are issued by Bank of Hawaii®.