† Offer subject to credit approval. Benefits will vary depending upon the card for which you are approved. Please review the materials provided with the Cardmember Agreement you will receive after account opening for more information about the benefits that will apply. This offer is available for new cardmembers only.
1. One-time 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in net purchases during the first 90 days of account opening.
2. At the end of each calendar year, Bank of Hawaii American Express Card Cardmembers will receive an annual bonus award of 20% of the points earned on net purchases made within the year (excluding any bonus points).
3. At the end of each calendar year, Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card Cardholders will receive an annual bonus award of 10% of the points earned on net purchases made within the year (excluding any bonus points).
4. Offer subject to credit approval. Not everyone will qualify for the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard credit card. If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your obligations, we may not be able to open an account for you. This offer is available to new Cardmembers only. Please see Terms and Conditions for information about rates, fees, the Annual Fee, costs, and terms for this particular offer before applying.
5. Primary Cardmembers will earn 35,000 bonus miles if they use their new Hawaiian Airlines Bank of Hawaii World Elite Mastercard credit card account to make $1,000 in net purchases within ninety (90) days of their credit card account being opened. This one-time 35,000 bonus miles offer is valid for first-time Primary Cardmembers with new accounts only. Existing Cardmembers and existing accounts are not eligible for this offer. This is a limited-time offer and may be cancelled at any time without notice. Cardmembers should allow 4-6 weeks for bonus miles to be deposited into their HawaiianMiles account after qualifying transactions have posted.
6. The Primary Cardmember is eligible to receive one (1) complimentary first checked bag on Hawaiian Airlines operated flights. International flights are excluded. Value of the first checked bag is equivalent to the current "1st checked bag" fees listed on HawaiianAirlines.com. The HawaiianMiles number associated with the credit card of all primary cardmember(s) must be included within the reservation prior to check-in. Offer is not valid for any codeshare flight itineraries operated and/or marketed by Hawaiian Airlines or other airline partners. All ticket purchases (original and exchanges) must be made with the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard premium product and purchased directly from Hawaiian Airlines. Tickets purchased from third parties, (i.e. HA Vacation Packages, ID90, travel agencies, etc.) are not eligible. Applicable overweight and excess baggage fees will apply. See Hawaiian Airlines Bag Fees for complete Terms and Conditions on the complimentary first checked bag benefit and general baggage policies for Hawaiian Airlines.
7. Cardmembers will earn two (2) miles for each one dollar ($1.00) of eligible direct net purchases from Hawaiian Airlines made using their card. HA Vacation Packages and Duty Free purchases made in-flight on Hawaiian Airlines do not qualify as direct purchases from Hawaiian Airlines. Cardmembers will receive one (1) mile for each one dollar ($1.00) of all other net purchases made using their card. There is no limit to the total miles cardmembers can earn as long as the program continues and the credit card account is open and in good standing. Please see the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard Rewards Program Rules in the Terms and Conditions.
American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express, used pursuant to a license. For disclosures about rates, fees, the Annual Fee, other costs, and the Reward Program rules and benefits associated with the use of this Card program, please see Terms and Conditions.
Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. For disclosures about rates, fees, the Annual Fee, other costs, and the Reward Program rules and benefits associated with the use of this credit card program, please see Terms and Conditions.
The MyBankoh Rewards credit cards are issued by Bank of Hawaii®.
The Hawaiian Airlines Bank of Hawaii World Elite Mastercard (also known as Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard) is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclaycard) pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard and Mastercard World Elite are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender