- Loans & Lines
- Credit Card
- Debit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Additional Services
WE'RE ALWAYS OPEN
Call toll-free, 24x7
Personal Money Management CheckingView Rates
- Interest earning checking account (See rate sheet for current APY)
- Unlimited check writing
- Bank of Hawaii Visa® Debit Card or upgrade to a Bankoh Hawaiian Airlines® Visa® Debit Card1 for a low monthly fee
- Free 24/7 Bankoh by Phone
- Free 24/7 e-Bankoh Online Banking2
- Free 24/7 e-Bankoh Mobile Banking3
- Access to money at any Bank of Hawaii ATM location and ATMs around the world featuring the STAR SYSTEM® or PLUS Symbol
- Access to conveniently located branches
Account Balance Information:Learn about the different types of balances, Current and Available and how they work.
View our easy-to-understand information guide for
Personal Money Management Checking that explains how and when fees are assessed.
Requirements and Other Restrictions:
- Minimum opening deposit requirement is $100
- To avoid the monthly service fee, maintain a minimum daily balance of $500 or average daily balance of $1,000
- Accounts below the balance requirement can save on the monthly service fee with direct deposit.
Speak with a live agent:
Why Bank of Hawaii
Named #1 Top Performing Bank for 2013 by ABA Banking Journal.