- Special Packages
- Loans & Lines
- Credit Card
- Debit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Additional Services
WE'RE ALWAYS OPEN
Call toll-free, 24x7
Managing Your Checking Account
We want to help you manage your account to minimize overdrafts.
We offer tools and services to help you keep track of your transactions.
Keep track of deposits and withdrawals made to your account, including:
- Direct deposits and interest
- Purchases and ATM withdrawals using your Bank of Hawaii Visa® Debit Card, Bankoh Hawaiian Airlines® Visa® Debit Card, and Bankoh BankCard
- Automatic payments and transfers via e-BankohSM, Bank of Hawaii ATMs and Bankoh By Phone
- Pre-authorized debits and other electronic fund transactions
You have multiple ways to access your account balance and activity, including:
The Overdraft Protection from Savings service can help prevent returned checks and overdrafts on your checking account. There's no cost to sign up for Overdraft Protection from Savings. However, transfer and other fees1 apply when a transfer is made. Certain requirements and restrictions2 apply.
CoverCheck provides automatic overdraft protection up to your available credit limit, thereby giving you financial peace of mind. Application and credit approval required. Certain requirements and restrictions apply, please see Bankoh CoverCheck Agreement and Disclosure Statement for further details.
Online Banking Alerts
Alerts can be created on e-Bankoh to:
- Confirm transfers
- Provide notification when a deposit or check has cleared
- Provide notification when you account reaches a designated minimum or maximum balance