- Special Packages
- Loans & Lines
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Additional Services
WE'RE ALWAYS OPEN
Call toll-free, 24x7
Compare Checking Accounts
by Bank of Hawaii
(no check writing)
|Convenience Checking||Personal Money Management Checking||Bankohana Level I||Bankohana Level II|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$25||$100||$100||$500||$500|
|Monthly Service Fee||$0 with online statement, $2 with paper statement||$0 with online statement, $2 with paper statement||$7 with Direct Deposit or $8 without Direct Deposit if $500 minimum daily balance or $1,000 average daily balance is not met||$15 per month if balance requirement of $6,000 Combined average daily balance1 is not met||$20 per month if balance requirement of $20,000 Combined average daily balance2 is not met|
|Interest Bearing Account||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bankoh Hawaiian Airlines® Visa® Debit Card3||Not Available||$3/month per card||$3/month per card||$3/month per card||$1/month per card|
|Bankoh by Phone||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|e-Bankoh Online Banking4||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|e-Bankoh Mobile Banking5||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|e-Bankoh Bill PaySM 6||$5.95/month||$5.95/month||$5.95/month||No Charge||No Charge|
- Combined average daily balance in qualifying bank deposits, qualifying consumer loans (except mortgages), and in addition, for accounts domiciled in the state of Hawaii, qualifying Bank of Hawaii branded credit cards. Some restrictions apply.
- Combined average daily balance in qualifying bank deposits, qualifying consumer loans, outstanding balances of Bank of Hawaii branded credit cards (for accounts domiciled in the state of Hawaii), outstanding principal balances of all related mortgage accounts (up to a maximum of $10,000 per account), and balance of all qualifying Bankoh Investment Services, Inc. accounts (except annuities). Other restrictions apply. Bankoh Investment Services, Inc. (BISI) is a non-bank subsidiary of Bank of Hawaii and a member FINRA/SIPC. Bankoh Investment Services, Inc. investments and insurance products: are NOT FDIC insured, are NOT insured by any federal government agency, are NOT deposits or other obligations of (or guaranteed or insured by) Bank of Hawaii or its affiliates, may NOT be required for purchase in order to obtain credit from Bank of Hawaii or any of its affiliates, and may involve investment risks including possible loss of the principal amount invested. The official securities position statements for BISI accounts will be sent by BISI’s clearing firm, National Financial Services, LLC (NFS), which is considered the original statement of record.
- Certain requirements and restrictions apply. Not available in Guam, Saipan, and Palau.
- Additional services available. Fees may apply.
- Mobile Banking Service requires enrollment in e-Bankoh Online Banking. An internet-enabled device is required to access e-Bankoh Mobile Banking or m.boh.com. Standard data usage fees apply. Please contact your carrier for details. Text messaging fees from your wireless carrier may also apply. Your mobile phone must be registered through the Mobile Banking Service enrollment process.
- You must enroll in e-Bankoh Bill Pay to use this service on e-Bankoh Online Banking and e-Bankoh Mobile Banking. Fees may apply.
May not be available to all customers or areas that Bank of Hawaii serves. Please consult your branch about the availability of products and services. EASE by Bank of Hawaii accounts opened online are only available to applicants with a physical address in Hawaii.