Bank of Hawaii Opens First 'Branch of Tomorrow' With Newly Renovated Pearl City Branch
Saturday, November 12, 2016
HONOLULU, HAWAII –
Bank of Hawaii opens the doors to its renovated Pearl City Branch with a grand opening event on Saturday, Nov. 12, from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. The public is invited to attend festivities, which include entertainment, refreshments, games and giveaways.
The newly redesigned and reimagined branch marks the unveiling of Bank of Hawaii’s “Branch of Tomorrow” concept. Providing modern services and convenience that customers expect, the new branch offers enhanced features, including:
- BankLanai - this enclosed front lobby area is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with enhanced ATM features such as easy deposit and Cardless Cash. Cardless Cash is a trademark of FIS.
- Tomorrow Center - customers can receive assistance with simple banking needs and technology demonstrations.
- Teller Bar - an open-floor concept allows tellers to provide a more personal experience to conduct everyday banking transactions.
- Aloha Room - customers can meet with a BOH team member for more complex banking needs or financial advice.
- Pili Room - customers can discuss advanced banking needs in a more private environment.
In addition, BOH has included more localized touches of décor aimed at the community it serves. For example, the Tomorrow Center showcases a large lightbox displaying a map of the Pearl City area. Other décor items highlight images or stories from Hawaii and Bank of Hawaii. Employees of the branch will also be the first to wear new custom designed BOH shirts.
The 3,400 square-foot branch replaces the previous Pearl City Branch at the same location. The new design and re-conceptualized delivery of services provides more efficient use of physical space.
|Business Hours:||Monday - Thursday||8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
For more information, please visit www.boh.com/tomorrowbranch.