- Forbes Ranks Bank of Hawaii No. 2 in U.S. Among Top Performing Banks
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Dec. 22, 2014) – Bank of Hawaii has been named No. 2 among the 100 largest U.S. banks and thrifts in a list published online by Forbes.
- Monday, December 22, 2014
- Bankoh Bankers Gather to Give Back and Get Merry- Bank of Hawaii raises $613,727 for the 2014 Live Kōkua Giving CampaignHONOLULU, HAWAII (Dec. 8, 2014) – More than 500 Bank of Hawaii employees gathered for a special Tree Lighting Celebration and Beneficiary Check Presentation in downtown Honolulu on Monday, December 8.
- Monday, December 08, 2014
- Bank of Hawaii Receives 2014 Community Commitment Award
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Oct. 23, 2014) – The American Bankers Association (ABA) has recognized Bank of Hawaii with the 2014 ABA Community Commitment Award in the Community and Economic Development category. The winners from the six different award categories were announced on Oct. 21 at ABA’s Annual Convention in Dallas, Texas.
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
- Bank of Hawaii Congratulates Sugar Plum Tree, Inc. on 30 Years of Service
HAGÅTÑA, GUAM (October 20, 2014) –Sugar Plum Trees are now up in Bank of Hawaii’s Guam branches and are filled with the wishes of local people in need.
- Monday, October 20, 2014
- Bank of Hawaii Volunteers Teach Teens How to ‘Get Smart About Credit’ and Protect Themselves on Social Media
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Oct. 16, 2014) – Today, Bank of Hawaii volunteers reached out to more than 2,000 teens at 20 intermediate schools, high schools and select locations in Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam and Saipan in support of national “Get Smart About Credit Day.”
- Thursday, October 16, 2014
- Bank of Hawaii Volunteers Join Aiea High School Students and Staff for a Clean-Up Day
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Oct. 11, 2014) – Today, 140 Bank of Hawaii volunteers and family members joined more than 100 students, parents and faculty members in a clean-up day at Aiea High School, as part of Community Service Day 2014.
- Saturday, October 11, 2014
- Bank of Hawaii Foundation Announces 2014 Monty Richards Community Awards for Exemplary Nonprofit Leadership
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Oct. 2, 2014) – Bank of Hawaii Foundation announced the recipients of this year’s Bank of Hawaii Monty Richards Hawaii Island Community Awards recognizing exemplary nonprofit leadership.
- Thursday, October 02, 2014
- Bank of Hawaii Launches SimpliSavvy, A Free Mobile Game Available in the App Store
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Sept. 8, 2014) – Bank of Hawaii announces the launch of SimpliSavvy, a free mobile game with an innovative approach that demonstrates the flexibility of its MyBankoh Rewards credit card program. The mobile game, for iPhone® and iPad®, became available in the App Store this week.
- Monday, September 08, 2014
- Bank of Hawaii Branches Accepting Donations for Tropical Storm Iselle Relief Efforts - BOH Foundation Donates $25,000 to Hawaii Island United Way
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Aug. 14, 2014) – Effective immediately, all 67 Bank of Hawaii branches across the state will be accepting donations to support relief efforts on Hawaii Island following the damage caused by Tropical Storm Iselle. All donations will go to Hawaii Island United Way.
- Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Bank of Hawaii Providing Assistance Programs For Those Affected by Tropical Storm Iselle
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Aug. 11, 2014) - Bank of Hawaii has initiated several financial assistance programs to help those affected by Tropical Strom Iselle.
- Monday, August 11, 2014
- Bank of Hawaii Receives 2013 National Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Award
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Aug. 4, 2014) – For the fourth year in a row, the Financial Services Roundtable has recognized Bank of Hawaii’s commitment to volunteerism, community service and financial literacy with its national Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Award.
- Monday, August 04, 2014
- Bank of Hawaii Foundation Announces Inaugural Scholarship Recipients
HONOLULU, HAWAII (July 31, 2014) – Bank of Hawaii Foundation awarded 26 scholarships to children of Bank of Hawaii employees totaling $91,000 through its new Bank of Hawaii Foundation Scholarship Fund at a special awards celebration on Tuesday, July 22, 2014.
- Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Victor Nichols Elected to Bank of Hawaii Corporation Board of Directors
HONOLULU, HAWAII (July 29, 2014) – Bank of Hawaii Corporation (NYSE: BOH) announced that its Board of Directors has elected Victor K. Nichols to serve on its board, effective July 25, 2014.
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Bank of Hawaii’s 8th Annual Community Walk Raises $112,280 to Benefit American Diabetes Association, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Helping Hands and Make-A-Wish
HONOLULU, HAWAII (June 28, 2014) – More than 2,000 Bank of Hawaii employees and their families gathered at the Honolulu Zoo for the Bank of Hawaii Live Kōkua Community Walk. Employees raised a total of $112,280 in donations to be divided equally among the American Diabetes Association-Hawaii Chapter, Big Brothers Big Sisters Hawaii, Helping Hands Hawaii and Make-A-Wish Hawaii.
- Saturday, June 28, 2014
- Bank of Hawaii Foundation Announces 2014 Mike Lyons Maui Community Awards for Exemplary Nonprofit Leadership
HONOLULU, HAWAII (June 26, 2014) – Bank of Hawaii Foundation announced the recipients of this year’s Mike Lyons Maui Community Awards recognizing exemplary nonprofit leadership.
- Thursday, June 26, 2014
- Bank of Hawaii Foundation Now Accepting Applications for 2014 Monty Richards Hawaii Island Community Award
HONOLULU, HAWAII (May 16, 2014) – Bank of Hawaii Foundation is now accepting applications for the 2014 Bank of Hawaii Monty Richards Hawaii Island Community Award. Hawaii County nonprofit organizations are invited to apply by July 7.
- Friday, May 16, 2014
- Bank of Hawaii Ranked Top Performing ‘Large’ Bank in U.S. for 2013 by ABA Banking Journal
HONOLULU, HAWAII (April 8, 2014) – ABA Banking Journal, a leading national trade publication, named Bank of Hawaii the top performing bank in the nation for 2013 among the largest public banks and thrifts. Bank of Hawaii rose in ranking from its #2 position the prior year.
- Tuesday, April 08, 2014
- Forbes Magazine Ranks Bank of Hawaii Among America’s Top Performers for Fifth Straight Year
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Jan. 7, 2014) – For the fifth year in a row, Forbes magazine has named Bank of Hawaii as one of the top performing banks in the country. Bank of Hawaii was named #5 among the 100 largest U.S. banks.
- Tuesday, January 07, 2014