- 24 Local Nonprofits Receive Record $570,913 from Bank of Hawaii Employees and Retirees
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Dec. 19, 2012) – Bank of Hawaii employees and retirees raised a record $570,913 for 24 nonprofits. This far surpassed the goal of $525,000 for the bank’s 2012 Employee Giving Campaign. The campaign ran for five weeks from Sept. 10 through Oct. 12, 2012.
- Wednesday, December 19, 2012
- Bank of Hawaii to Close American Samoa Branches
Honolulu, Hawaii (Nov. 30, 2012) - Bank of Hawaii to Close American Samoa Branches.
- Friday, November 30, 2012
- Crofts Promoted to Vice Chairman at Bank of Hawaii
Honolulu, Hawaii (Oct. 22, 2012) - Sharon Crofts been promoted to vice chairman of Operations and Technology.
- Monday, October 22, 2012
- Bank of Hawaii to Relocate Ward Plaza Branch to Hokua Tower
HONOLULU, HI (October 3, 2012) - Bank of Hawaii has announced plans to relocate its Ward Plaza Branch to the ground floor of Hokua at 1288 Ala Moana.
- Wednesday, October 03, 2012
- Bank of Hawaii Announces 2012 Recipients of Monty Richards Community Award
HONOLULU, HI (September 7, 2012) - Bank of Hawaii Foundation announced the recipients of this year's Bank of Hawaii Monty Richards Community Award.
- Friday, September 07, 2012
- Bank of Hawaii Partners with Military to Make a Difference
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Aug. 18, 2012) – More than 150 Bank of Hawaii and military volunteers partnered to support financial education, to spruce up Makalapa Elementary and Radford High School, and to heighten driver awareness of the need to slow down around local schools.
- Saturday, August 18, 2012
- Bank of Hawaii Foundation Announces 2012 Mike Lyons Maui Community Award Recipients
HONOLULU, HI (June 28, 2012) - Bank of Hawaii Foundation announced the recipients of this year's Bank of Hawaii Mike Lyons Community Award.
- Thursday, June 28, 2012
- Bank of Hawaii Community Walk Raises $135,000 to Benefit Honolulu Zoo, Ronald McDonald House, and Variety School
HONOLULU, HAWAII (June 2, 2012) – More than 1,800 Bank of Hawaii employees and their families gathered at the Honolulu Zoo today for Bank of Hawaii’s sixth annual Community Walk. A record $135,000 in donations was raised and will be equally divided among Honolulu Zoo Society, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Hawaii and Variety School of Hawaii.
- Saturday, June 02, 2012
- Thousands of Students Learn Value of Saving from Bank of Hawaii Volunteers
HONOLULU, HAWAII (April 24, 2012) – Throughout April, Bank of Hawaii volunteers broke out their paper, pencils and calculators to teach thousands of students across the state the importance of saving money.
- Tuesday, April 24, 2012
- Bank of Hawaii Now Accepting Nominations for 2012 Mike Lyons Maui Community Award
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Feb. 27, 2012) – Bank of Hawaii is now accepting nominations/applications for the 2012 Mike Lyons Maui Community Award. Nonprofit organizations on Maui, Lanai and Molokai are invited to apply by April 17.
- Monday, February 27, 2012
- Dozens of Bank of Hawaii Employees Answer the Call to 'I Have a Dream' Campaign
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Feb. 25, 2012) – Close to 50 Bank of Hawaii volunteers teamed up today at the Waimaha Housing Complex in support of the Hawaii Public Housing Authority’s “I Have a Dream” campaign, which seeks community involvement to fulfill some of the need for public housing refurbishment.
- Saturday, February 25, 2012