- Forbes Magazine Ranks Bank of Hawaii Among America’s Top Performers for Third Straight Year
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Dec. 19, 2011) – For the third year in a row, Forbes Magazine has named Bank of Hawaii as one of the top banks in the country. Bank of Hawaii was named #2 among the 100 largest U.S. banks and thrifts; it topped the Forbes’ list the two previous years. (The 2011 rankings were published in its Dec. 13 online edition.)
- Monday, December 19, 2011
- 20 Local Nonprofits Receive More than $500,000 from Bank of Hawaii Employees
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Dec. 12, 2011) – Bank of Hawaii employees, retirees and directors pledged $520,803 during the bank’s 2011 Employee Giving Campaign. The campaign ran for five weeks from Sept. 6 through Oct. 7, 2011, benefiting 20 local nonprofit organizations. Employees voted online to select the 20 beneficiaries. This year’s campaign expanded to also include employees in the West Pacific.
- Monday, December 12, 2011
- Bank of Hawaii Earns Seventh Consecutive ‘Outstanding’ Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Performance Rating
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Nov. 1, 2011) – Bank of Hawaii (BOH) received the highest possible rating from the Federal Reserve Board (FRB) for its most recent performance under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA).
- Tuesday, November 01, 2011
- Bank of Hawaii Announces Two New Senior Vice Presidents: DeSanctis and Eustaquio
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Oct. 14, 2011) – Anthony B. DeSanctis has joined Bank of Hawaii as senior vice president and card product manager in the Retail Banking Department. Ismael “Ish” Eustaquio has been promoted from vice president and West Oahu Regional Manager to Senior Vice President and In-Store Branch Regional Manager in the Hawaii Branch Division.
- Friday, October 14, 2011
- Bank of Hawaii Announces Recipients of Monty Richards Community Award
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Sept. 14, 2011) – Bank of Hawaii named Bay Clinic, Inc., Family Support Hawaii and Kokua Christian Ministries as the 2011 Bank of Hawaii Monty Richards Hawaii Island Community Award recipients. The announcement was made at a presentation at Kahua Ranch on Tuesday, Sept. 13.
- Wednesday, September 14, 2011
- Bank of Hawaii Volunteers Give Back to Community
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Aug. 27, 2011) – Nearly 100 Bank of Hawaii employees volunteered their time today at the Moiliili Community Center and Project Dana, in celebration of Community Service Day 2011.
- Saturday, August 27, 2011
- Bank of Hawaii Community Walk Raises $111,000 to Benefit After-School All-Stars Hawaii, Easter Seals Hawaii and HUGS
HONOLULU, HAWAII (June 25, 2011) – Bank of Hawaii hosted its 5th Annual Community Walk today at Kapiolani Park to support nonprofit organizations that work to protect and nurture Hawaii’s children. Employees selected the walk’s beneficiaries, and then raised a total of $111,000 in donations for After-School All-Stars Hawaii, Easter Seals Hawaii and HUGS.
- Saturday, June 25, 2011
- Bank of Hawaii Foundation Announces Three Nonprofits as 2011 Mike Lyons Maui Community Award Recipients
HONOLULU, HAWAII (May 20, 2011) – The Bank of Hawaii Foundation announced three Maui County nonprofits are the recipients of this year’s Bank of Hawaii Mike Lyons Maui Community Award.
- Friday, May 20, 2011
- Bank of Hawaii Now Accepting Nominations for 2011 Monty Richards Hawaii Island Community Award
HONOLULU, HAWAII (May 12, 2011) – Bank of Hawaii has increased its 2011 Monty Richards Hawaii Island Community Award to $25,000.
- Thursday, May 12, 2011
- Bank of Hawaii Encourages Keiki to Save During National Financial Literacy Month
HONOLULU, HAWAII (April 28, 2011) – Bank of Hawaii volunteers took to the classrooms at Kalihi Elementary School today during an extension of the bank’s popular Teach Children to Save campaign.
- Thursday, April 28, 2011
- Bank of Hawaii To Celebrate Opening of In-Store Branch in New Safeway Hilo Store
HONOLULU, HAWAII (March 24, 2011) – Bank of Hawaii will open its newest branch on March 25th in conjunction with the opening of the new Safeway in the Makaala Center in Hilo.
- Thursday, March 24, 2011
- Bank of Hawaii Employees Participate in Junior Achievement Financial Literacy Program at Ordot Elementary School
HAGATNA, GUAM (March 23, 2011) – Bank of Hawaii is pleased to announce its participation in the Junior Achievement financial literacy program “JA More than Money” currently ongoing at Ordot Elementary School.
- Wednesday, March 23, 2011
- Bank of Hawaii Participates in 'Aloha for Japan' Statewide Relief Effort for Earthquake and Tsunami Victims
HONOLULU, HAWAII (March 16, 2011) – Bank of Hawaii is pleased to participate in “Aloha for Japan,” the statewide effort to support the Japan earthquake and tsunami relief efforts.
- Wednesday, March 16, 2011
- Bank of Hawaii and Brigham Young University–Hawaii Launch New School-to-Work Program for Pacific Islanders
Honolulu, Hawaii (Feb. 16, 2011) – Bank of Hawaii and Brigham Young University–Hawaii announced today that they have partnered to create the Pacific Banking Scholars Program, a school-to-work program aimed to develop business and leadership skills for students from American Samoa, Saipan and Guam.
- Wednesday, February 16, 2011
- Bank of Hawaii to Open In-Store Branch in New Safeway Hilo Store
Honolulu, Hawaii (Jan. 19, 2011) - Bank of Hawaii has announced plans to open its newest branch in March in conjunction with the new Safeway located in the Makaala Center in Hilo.
- Wednesday, January 19, 2011
- 20 Local Nonprofits Receive $1 Million Donation from Bank of Hawaii and Its Employees
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Jan. 10, 2011) – Bank of Hawaii employees raised more than $470,000 during the bank’s inaugural Employee Giving Campaign throughout October 2010 to benefit 20 local nonprofit organizations.
- Monday, January 10, 2011