- Forbes Magazine Names Bank of Hawaii America's Best Bank for Second Straight Year
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Dec. 22, 2010) – For the second year in a row, Forbes Magazine has named Bank of Hawaii the nation’s best bank among the 100 largest banks and thrifts.
- Wednesday, December 22, 2010
- AFFN and BOH Present $2,000 in Gift Cards to Fisher House Families
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Dec. 13, 2010) – The Armed Forces Financial Network and Bank of Hawaii (BOH) donated $2,000 to the Fisher House at Tripler Army Medical Center (TAMC) in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Monday, December 13, 2010
- Bank of Hawaii Donates House to Sanctuary, Inc.
HAGATNA, GUAM (Dec. 7, 2010) – Bank of Hawaii today donated a three-bedroom, 1.5-bath home on approximately half an acre of land to Sanctuary, Incorporated. The property can only be used for the philanthropic and charitable purposes that Sanctuary, Incorporated was organized for.
- Tuesday, December 07, 2010
- Bank of Hawaii Expanding ATM Network to All Times Supermarkets
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Nov. 1, 2010) – Bank of Hawaii is adding to its ATM network under a new agreement with Times Supermarket.
- Monday, November 01, 2010
- Bank of Volunteers to Support "Get Smart About Credit Day"
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Oct. 19, 2010) – Nearly 600 students from intermediate and high schools on Oahu and Hawaii Island will receive a lesson on credit on Thursday, Oct. 21, from Bank of Hawaii employees in support of national “Get Smart About Credit Day.”
- Tuesday, October 19, 2010
- Bank of Hawaii to Celebrate Opening of New Kapolei Branch
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Oct. 14, 2010) – On Saturday, Oct. 16, Bank of Hawaii will celebrate the grand opening of its new branch in Kapolei, located at 4450 Kapolei Parkway (across from Target). This is the bank’s 71st branch in Hawaii.
- Thursday, October 14, 2010
- Bank of Hawaii Names Three Recipients for Monty Richards Community Award
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Sept. 14, 2010) – Bank of Hawaii announced Big Island Substance Abuse Council, Habitat for Humanity West Hawaii, and Hamakua Health Center, Inc. as the 2010 Bank of Hawaii Monty Richards Hawaii Island Community Award recipients.
- Tuesday, September 14, 2010
- Bank of Hawaii Re-Opens Private Client Services Office in Waialae-Kahala
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Aug. 31, 2010) – Bank of Hawaii announced it is re-opening its Private Client Services office in Waialae-Kahala after a one-year hiatus.
- Tuesday, August 31, 2010
- Peter Ho to Assume Chairman and CEO Role at Bank of Hawaii Corporation
HONOLULU, HAWAII (July, 26, 2010) – Bank of Hawaii Corporation’s Board of Directors announced today that Peter S. Ho, president and chief banking officer, has been elected to serve as chairman, president and CEO following the retirement of Allan R. Landon, 62, on July 30, 2010.
- Monday, July 26, 2010
- Bank of Hawaii Charity Walk Raises $111,000 to Benefit Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii, Parents and Children Together, and Special Olympics Hawaii
HONOLULU, HAWAII (June 26, 2010) – Bank of Hawaii hosted its 4th Annual Charity Walk today at Kapiolani Park to support nonprofit organizations that work to protect and nurture Hawaii’s children.
- Saturday, June 26, 2010
- Bank of Hawaii Launches iPhone App
HONOLULU, HAWAII (June 18, 2010) – Bank of Hawaii has developed and launched its first iPhone application.
- Friday, June 18, 2010
- Bank of Hawaii Now Accepting Nominations for 2010 Monty Richards Hawaii Island Community Award
HONOLULU, HAWAII (June 1, 2010) – Bank of Hawaii has doubled its 2010 Monty Richards Hawaii Island Community Award from $10,000 to $20,000.
- Tuesday, June 01, 2010
- Bank of Hawaii Signs Historic Joint Market Development Agreement with China UnionPay
HONOLULU, HAWAII (May 24, 2010) – Bank of Hawaii (BOH) and China UnionPay (CUP) signed a joint market development agreement earlier today to enhance acceptance of the more than 2.1 billion cards which have been issued by CUP member banks at BOH’s automated teller machine network and merchant terminals.
- Monday, May 24, 2010
- 2010 Bank of Hawaii Mike Lyons Maui Community Award Deadline Approaching
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Feb. 8, 2010) – Nonprofit organizations on Maui, Lanai and Molokai are invited to submit applications by March 17 for Bank of Hawaii’s $10,000 Mike Lyons Maui County Community Award. The award was established in honor of the late, retired Senior Vice President and Maui District Manager Michael H. Lyons II, who was a dedicated community leader throughout his 41-year career with the bank.
- Monday, February 08, 2010
- Forbes Magazine Names Bank of Hawaii Top Performing Bank in U.S.
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Jan. 5, 2010) – Forbes Magazine has named Bank of Hawaii the nation’s top performing bank among the 100 largest banks and thrifts.
- Tuesday, January 05, 2010