- Bank of Hawaii Donates $50,000 to Five Organizations During the Holiday Season
HONOLULU, HAWAII (Dec. 15, 2009) – Bank of Hawaii announced today that it would make a charitable donation totaling $50,000 to five organizations that help needy families in Hawaii and the West Pacific.
- Tuesday, December 15, 2009
- Oyadomari Promoted to Senior Vice President at Bank of Hawaii
Honolulu, Hawaii (Nov. 24, 2009) - David Oyadomari has been promoted from vice president to senior vice president of online and mobile banking.
- Tuesday, November 24, 2009
- New Roles for Martyn and Rodgers at Bank of Hawaii
Honolulu, Hawaii (Oct. 21, 2009) - Toby Martyn, senior executive vice president, is assuming expanded responsibility for client relationships with a focus on labor organizations and state and local government sectors.
- Wednesday, October 21, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Promotes Akimseu and Bolian to Vice President
Honolulu, Hawaii ( Oct. 20, 2009) Dean Akimseu and Mark Bolian has been promoted to vice president from assistant vice president of Corporate Compliance at Bank of Hawaii.
- Tuesday, October 20, 2009
- Ching and Nohara Promoted to Executive Vice President at Bank of Hawaii
Honolulu, Hawaii (Oct. 7, 2009) - Darrick J. M. Ching has been promoted to executive vice president, and will head the Hawaii Branch Division.
- Wednesday, October 07, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Promotes Three Senior Executives
Honolulu, Hawaii (Oct. 1, 2009) – Vincent E. Barfield, Jill F. Shimokawa Higa and James C. Polk have been promoted to senior executive vice president from executive vice president and will become members of the bank’s Managing Committee.
- Thursday, October 01, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Donating $25,000 to American Samoa for Tsunami Disaster Relief
Honolulu, Hawaii (Sept. 30, 2009) – Bank of Hawaii today pledged $25,000 to provide support for tsunami disaster relief assistance for families impacted by yesterday’s tsunami in American Samoa.
- Wednesday, September 30, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Announces New Vice Presidents: Boyles, Comia and Kanda
Honolulu, Hawaii (July 28, 2009) - Andrew P. Boyles has been promoted to vice president of Operations Group Administration from assistant vice president.
- Tuesday, July 28, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Appoints Angello and Padgett as Senior Vice Presidents
Honolulu, Hawaii (July 20, 2009) - Paul J. Angello has joined Bank of Hawaii as senior vice president and director of Credit Review.
- Monday, July 20, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Expands ATM Network to McDonald's in Guam; Adds 14 ATMs at Hawaii Restaurant Locations
Honolulu, Hawaii (June 23, 2009) - Bank of Hawaii recently completed installation of ATMs at five McDonald’s restaurants in Guam and 14 additional sites in Hawaii.
- Tuesday, June 23, 2009
- 2nd Annual Bank of Hawaii Monty Richards Hawaii Island Community Award Applications Available
Honolulu, Hawaii (June 2, 2009) - The Bank of Hawaii Charitable Foundation is welcoming applications for the 2nd Annual Bank of Hawaii Monty Richards Hawaii Island Community Award for $10,000.
- Tuesday, June 02, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Promotes New Vice Presidents: Shigeta and Leong
Honolulu, Hawaii (May 28, 2009) - Darin I. Shigeta, business banking manager, has been promoted to vice president from assistant vice president at the Ala Moana Business Banking Center. He is responsible for providing full-service banking and financial services to business clients in the Ala Moana region. He previously served as business banking manager for the Waiakamilo Business Banking Center.
- Thursday, May 28, 2009
- Ho, Burak Elected to Bank of Hawaii Board of Directors
Honolulu, Hawaii (May 7, 2009) - Bank of Hawaii Corporation (NYSE: BOH) announced that its shareholders have elected Peter S. Ho and Mark A. Burak to serve on its Board of Directors, effective April 24, 2009.
- Thursday, May 07, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Promotes New Vice Presidents: Collier, Pestana-Gualdarama and Yoza
Honolulu, Hawaii (April 29, 2009) - Dorinda “Doree” N. Collier has been promoted to vice president of Bank of Hawaii’s Customer Relationship Center from assistant vice president. She is responsible for managing the Customer Relationship Center, which provides service and support for new online accounts, small business banking, consumer loans, and fraud prevention.
- Wednesday, April 29, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Announces New Vice Presidents: Dunlap and Masson
Honolulu, Hawaii (April 14, 2009) - Omar R. Dunlap has been hired as vice president and operations manager of the Transaction Processing Group at Bank of Hawaii. His duties include overseeing the processing of customer transactions under strict deadlines, performing transmissions to the Federal Reserve Bank, and ensuring that customer accounts are updated. The department provides services for branches in Hawaii and the West Pacific.
- Tuesday, April 14, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Promotes Fernandez, Nakamura and Souza to Sr. Vice President
Honolulu, Hawaii (April 6, 2009) - Charlene “Lani” Fernandez has been promoted to senior vice president and operations/underwriting manager from vice president in Bank of Hawaii’s Underwriting and Mortgage Loan Operations Department. With more than 26 years of experience in mortgage banking, Fernandez is responsible for overseeing underwriting for the Reverse Mortgage, Residential Mortgage and Consumer Lending Home Equity Departments for Hawaii and Guam. In addition, she manages the department’s daily operations including the bank’s processing and closing functions for the Hawaii region.
- Monday, April 06, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Announces New Vice Presidents: Sheffield, Slusher and Tanaka
Honolulu, Hawaii (March 17, 2009) - Kenneth M. Sheffield was recently promoted to vice president and business development officer from assistant vice president in Bank of Hawaii’s Trust and Private Client Services Division. He joined the division in 2007 as a wealth consultant and works with customers to provide investment and estate planning solutions and educational seminars.
- Tuesday, March 17, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Promotes Ng to Senior Vice President
Honolulu, Hawaii (March 16, 2009) - Ai Wah K. Ng has been promoted to senior vice president from vice president of Wholesale Credit at Bank of Hawaii. Her responsibilities include credit oversight for various markets including corporate, commercial real estate, auto dealers and private banking. She has more than 18 years experience in lending. Ng has held several other positions within the bank including private banking senior lending officer, credit review officer and commercial real estate loan officer.
- Monday, March 16, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Promotes Meagher to Executive Vice President
Honolulu, Hawaii (March 10, 2009) - Margaret “Peg” Meagher has been promoted to executive vice president from senior vice president of corporate compliance. Her responsibilities include overseeing all compliance activities for Bank of Hawaii, focusing on consumer protection and privacy along with compliance with the Community Reinvestment Act, Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Tuesday, March 10, 2009
- Brian S. Ishikawa of Bank of Hawaii Receives State’s First National Certified Financial Services Security Professional Designation
Honolulu, Hawaii (March 9, 2006) - Bank of Hawaii Corporate Security Investigator and Assistant Vice President Brian S. Ishikawa has received designation as the state of Hawaii’s first Certified Financial Services Security Professional (CFSSP) from the Institute of Certified Bankers. Nationwide, a total of 159 individuals currently hold the designation of CFSSP from the Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB), a nonprofit organization sponsored by the American Bankers Association in Washington, D.C.
- Monday, March 09, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Announces New Vice Presidents: Eltagonde, Markovich, Pupuhi and Takahashi
Honolulu, Hawaii (February 20, 2009) - Jean M. Eltagonde has been promoted to vice president from assistant vice president in Bank of Hawaii’s Loan Operations Department. She has been loan operations assistant manager since November 2008, overseeing the department’s commercial documentation, loan servicing and loan processing units. Prior to her current role, Eltagonde had been the loan servicing manager in the department from September 2000 to November 2008. She also worked in various roles at the Pearl City Branch, Bankoh Loan Center and in Metro Business Banking. Eltagonde began her Bank of Hawaii career as a mail clerk in 1977.
- Friday, February 20, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Promotes Bidgood to Senior Vice President
Honolulu, Hawaii (February 5, 2009) - Karolle “Josie” T. Bidgood has been promoted to senior vice president and corporate facilities manager from vice president for the Trust Real Estate Department at Bank of Hawaii. In her new position, she will oversee the development and implementation of the bank’s strategic facilities plan, including management of real estate related projects.
- Thursday, February 05, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Corporation 2008 Financial Results
Honolulu, Hawaii (January 26, 2009) -
- Monday, January 26, 2009
- Bank of Hawaii Announces Promotions
Honolulu, Hawaii (January 16, 2009) - Vincent E. Barfield has been promoted to executive vice president from senior vice president of the Commercial Banking Group at Bank of Hawaii. He is responsible for overseeing the Commercial Real Estate Loan Division, Hawaii/Guam Equipment Finance Department and TRIAD Insurance Agency, Inc., a subsidiary of Bank of Hawaii. Barfield also serves as the bank’s military liaison.
- Friday, January 16, 2009