Awards & Recognitions
- 16x Bank of Hawaii Top Performer Award Winner
- In the top 5 percent of loan officers nationwide
- Recognized for outstanding customer service skills every year since 2003
- Won membership every year since 2003 into the Chairman’s Circle, which honors only the top producers with the entire bank
- Set a new bank record in 2013, funding over $150 million in mortgage loans
A proud Punahou graduate, wife and mother of two amazing boys, Brenda loves doing yoga, relaxing at the beach and playing a round (or two!) of golf.
- Vice Chairman of the Child and Family Services Gala
- Punahou School, 13+ Club member
- Mount Holyoke College, double major in Business and English
- Oxford University
- Brenda has been running marathons with her dad every year from the fifth grade through college.
- She loves entertaining family and friends in her beautiful Aina Haina home.
- One thing she can’t get enough of is her French bulldog, Zeus.
*#1 in total dollars and numbers of loans made in the State of Hawaii.
*#1 Residential Lender ranking is for total number of residential loans and total dollars made by a lender in the State of Hawaii in 2018. Information compiled by Title Guaranty derived from Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances tax data recorded information for 2018. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Ready to Apply?
Apply online with your loan officer to find a mortgage that suits your needs.