Join Us for a Free Construction & Renovation Seminar
Building or remodeling? Need advice on how to get started? Get the information you need to efficiently finance the construction or renovation of your home. Also, get ideas for the design and building of your home and how to recycle your building materials for possible tax credit.
Featured panelists include:
- Phil Camp, Architect and Principal, Hawaii Architecture
- Chad Taniguchi, General Contractor & Owner, Dream Home Builders
- Dean Masai, Energy Analyst, State of Hawaii
- Quinn Vittum, Co-Executive Director, Re-Use Hawaii
- Iris Yafuso, Construction Loan Manager, Bank of Hawaii
This seminar is free and open to to the public.
Click here for more information or call Iris Yafuso at 808-694-4322.