Apply in less than 10 minutes!
Please have the following information ready:
- U.S. issued Driver's License number
- Social Security number
- Account number and routing number for your existing checking or savings account (for your initial deposit)
Minimum opening deposit requirement of $500 for accounts opened online. Minimum opening deposit requirement of $100 for accounts not opened online. Online account opening available in the 50 United States.
Details on online account opening
Important info about procedures for opening an account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, we are unable to process online applications M, F 7-8 PM and Sat 5-8 PM (HST). Please check back with us outside these maintenance periods. We look forward to serving you.
- Please be sure to provide all of the information at one session. The process to open an account cannot be saved.
- To open the account online, you and the joint owner (if applicable) must be at least 18 years of age or older, and be a U.S. citizen or resident alien with a domestic physical mailing address. Applicant must also have access to a valid e-mail address.
- To assist you with the account opening process, we have an FAQ list available. We recommend keeping this list open in a separate window while you proceed through the process.
- We recommend having a printer available to print disclosures and your new account information. Additional hardware and software requirements can be viewed here.