New Construction Seminar
Learn how to efficiently finance the construction or renovation of your home. Also, get ideas for the design and building of your home.
|Wednesday, February 28, 2018
6:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
YWCA Oahu - Fuller Hall
1040 Richard Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
- Phil Camp, Architect, LEED AP and Principal, Hiarchy LLP
- Chad Taniguchi, President, General Contractor & Owner, Dream Home Builders, Inc.
- Dean Masai, CGP, Energy Analyst, State of Hawaii
- Quinn Vittum, Executive Director, Re-Use Hawaii
- Iris Yafuso, Construction Loan Manager, Bank of Hawaii
Reservations are required, limited seating available.
For more information about this free seminar or to make your reservation, click here to register online or call Iris Yafuso at (808) 694-4322.
Should you require an accommodation to participate, please call (808) 694-4397 at least seven business days in advance of the event.