All Customers State of Hawaii only
IMPORTANT NOTE: By uninstalling and reinstalling the BOH Mobile Banking app, you may be required to enter you Debit Card PIN upon initiating a Cardless Cash transaction for additional device validation.
- For iPhone® or iPad® applications (app): Press and hold one of the app icons on screen until the icons show an "X" in the upper-left corner of the icon. You can delete the app by pressing the icon with the "X" of the app you want to uninstall.
- To re-install visit http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/boh-mobile-banking/id500266693?mt=8
- For Guam, Saipan and Palau click here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id503973363?mt=8
- For Android™: There are two different ways you can delete an app. One way is from the Play Store™, search My Apps & Games for the BOH Mobile Banking app you have already installed, then click on the "Uninstall" button. Another way is from your apps page, press and hold the BOH Mobile Banking app and drag it to the "Uninstall" bucket.
- To re-install visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mfoundry.mb.android.mb_140
- For Guam, Saipan and Palau click here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mfoundry.mb.android.mb_240
Error 1230 is known to occur when restoring your phone from a backup. To resolve error code 1230 please uninstall and reinstall your BOH Mobile Banking app.
DeviceID not found is known to occur when the Mobile App is unable to identify the device you're connecting to e-Bankoh with. To resolve the DeviceID not found error please uninstall and reinstall your BOH Mobile Banking app.
To resolve any TouchID issues, please first ensure TouchID is enabled for your iPhone by going into the settings menu and enabling it. If this doesn't fix your error please uninstall and reinstall your BOH Mobile Banking app.
To resolve any frozen app issues, please first try to force close your app and re-open. If the app continues to freeze please uninstall and reinstall your BOH Mobile Banking app.