Tailored to Our International Clientele
Bank of Hawaii's International Banking Division offers a wide variety of banking products and services specifically tailored to our international clientele. Our team is fluent in:
- Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, and Taiwanese)
- Filipino (Tagalog)
With our unique understanding of international financial markets and the financial needs of our international clients, we provide ideas and guidance for financial and real estate assets the investor maintains outside his or her home country.
Using the resources of Bank of Hawaii, The International Banking Division, works closely with our clients, their advisors and family members to help them achieve their objectives for their assets, such as:
- Managing comprehensive financial investment portfolio
- Minimizing the impact of U.S. taxes
- Establishing a plan for orderly transfer of their assets to heirs
- Offering commercial banking products and services to international clients wishing to set up businesses in Hawaii
- Facilitating applications for credit lines and mortgages
The Bank of Hawaii International Banking Center is located in the heart of Waikiki and is easily accessible to our international visitors. In addition, international officers are stationed in select bank branches to offer convenient services to our clients. Please click here for a complete list of locations.