As you go through the steps that follow, you'll be asked to provide information about yourself and your Bank of Hawaii accounts. To save time, you'll want to have the following information handy as you go through the application process:
- Your current Bank of Hawaii account information. You will be asked to provide information about one of the following accounts you may have with us:
- Checking, Savings or Money Market Account - Please enter your account number without dashes or leading zeroes. For example, if your account number is displayed as 0007-654321 on your statement, enter 7654321. If you don't know or have your last statement balance, please call us directly at 643-3888 or toll-free at 1-888-643-3888. If this is a new account and you have not received your first statement, you may enter "0.00" for the Last Statement Balance.
- Loan Account (excluding mortgages) - 11-digit account number, plus 5-digit note number, Original Principal Amount and Last Payment Amount
- Line of Credit Account - Account Number, Credit Line and Last Payment Amount
- Certificate of Deposit (CD) Account - Account Number
- Or, most recent Bank of Hawaii account statements
You may also want to have your printer turned on, in order to print out certain portions of this process for your records.
How long does it take to get enrolled?
Enrolling in e-Bankoh Online Banking is nearly instantaneous after you provide us with all the appropriate information. If there is any question about the information you provided, we may take up to 2 - 4 business days to process your application.
We’re always open.
Call our 24-Hour Customer Service Center:
In U.S. Mainland and Canada
In Guam and Saipan
In American Samoa
Bank of Hawaii MyBankoh Rewards Credit Card
Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines® Consumer Credit Card
Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines® Business Credit Card