For the best online experience, we recommend that you use the latest version of Chrome or Edge. Internet Explorer and Safari are not supported browsers.
Here are some helpful tips on filling our your application:
- All of the information on the application must be either for the business or the authorized representative who will be signing the loan forgiveness documents.
- Input all information carefully to ensure you are requesting the correct amount of loan forgiveness. If you are requesting full forgiveness, enter your entire loan amount into the “Requested Loan Forgiveness Amount” field.
- Review your application prior to submission to ensure all information is correct.
You’ll need the following information:
- Business TIN (EIN or SSN)– The tax identification number currently associated with your 2020 PPP loan
- Authorized Representative Email Address– The email address of the authorized representative who will be signing the loan forgiveness documents
- Authorized Representative Personal SSN – The social security number of the authorized representative who will be signing the loan forgiveness documents
By clicking “Continue,” I acknowledge that I have read the above and I am ready to proceed.
You're about to exit BOH.com
Links to other sites are provided as a service to you by Bank of Hawaii. These other sites are neither owned nor maintained by Bank of Hawaii. Bank of Hawaii shall not be responsible for the content and/or accuracy of any information contained in these other sites or for the personal or credit card information you provide to these sites.